fan group ET crew

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I'm there too :-)

like a said on facebook there's a nandos a few mins walk away from earls court!

ooooo Nandos! I'm two stamps away for my freeeee WHOLE chicken, yummmy.

Stamps????

I go very regularly to Nando's and didn't know about stamps!!!

Yeah i've never been before so i'm lost with all this stamp talk :chair:

Finalised meeting times... :firedevil:

Sat 18th July - 6:15pm outside EC2 (we'll wait til 6:30pm).

Sun 19th July - 5:15pm outside EC2 (we'll wait til 5:30pm).

I think most of us that are meeting up know each other to look at anyway, so just look for the big group stood together after the main hall has closed. ^_^

Im gonna make a tshirt with forum name and avatar on the back.. will put it on for the meet up only

if you wanna find me in the day i will hopefully look something like this... LofDeathNote.jpg

will post what it looks like when i have done it

Im gonna make a tshirt with forum name and avatar on the back.. will put it on for the meet up only

if you wanna find me in the day i will hopefully look something like this... LofDeathNote.jpg

will post what it looks like when i have done it

damn it. can't meet up for nandos as my nan is having her own family get together on the sunday evening. feel bad i'm not helping her set up or anything so i can see Peter instead....she understands no doubt though as she's in love with twilight too.

feel free to pounce on me to say hi if you see me lurking around the day! i'm more than happy to chat/natter away.

Gem, thats a really strking tshirt design! Fab!

Can't wait for you to see Kierans. It is going to be so cool.

He wasn't going to wear a particular tshirt, but when he saw us making ours, he wants one now.

Kev will pick one up from Asda on his way home. You cant argue with £3!

I think I got a bargain with the tshirt transfer paper too cos it was 10 sheets for £7.50 and free postage on ebay!

I am hoping there are a couple left by the time we've done Kierans (experimented with a couple of sheets cos I'd never done it before) and we've got small things on the front as well as the full sheet on the back, so it has used up most of the packet

Thought it would be good to have a couple left in case the kids want to make up tshirts for when they go to see the Lost Prophets

Really counting down the days now! Wish I was going Saturday too!

Gem, thats a really strking tshirt design! Fab!

Can't wait for you to see Kierans. It is going to be so cool.

He wasn't going to wear a particular tshirt, but when he saw us making ours, he wants one now.

Kev will pick one up from Asda on his way home. You cant argue with £3!

I think I got a bargain with the tshirt transfer paper too cos it was 10 sheets for £7.50 and free postage on ebay!

I am hoping there are a couple left by the time we've done Kierans (experimented with a couple of sheets cos I'd never done it before) and we've got small things on the front as well as the full sheet on the back, so it has used up most of the packet

Thought it would be good to have a couple left in case the kids want to make up tshirts for when they go to see the Lost Prophets

Really counting down the days now! Wish I was going Saturday too!

yeah thats pretty good. i got mine from rymans a while ago cuz i wanted to make a fruits basket hoodie so i had some spare.

i got my t from primark..cheap n cheerful :D

its a shame u cant go on sat.

its gonna cost me a small fortune to go both days tho :blush: im gona be so busy.. i dont know if 2 days is enough..lol

have to say the stars are an added bonus im just looking forward to seeing everyone!! :D