fan group ET crew

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll, for those of you at ET who remeber that I had to do a sickie on the Sunday due to going at short notice.

Thought it would be different this time didn't I??? Book it well in advance!! Nooooo problems (HA!)

Checked calendar of day job - only 1 person away and doesn't affect me in the slightest (as I will stay on Sunday night).

Checked calendar for evening/weekend job when I went in tonight and only 2 people allowed off at any one time - guess what??? 2 people are already off - Noooooo!!!

So I will be repeating my performance on the Sunday, and Starbuck73 was at my last attempt at a sickie!!

Good job I'm planning on giving this one up in September!!

WEll, for those of you at ET who remeber that I had to do a sickie on the Sunday due to going at short notice.

Thought it would be different this time didn't I??? Book it well in advance!! Nooooo problems (HA!)

Checked calendar of day job - only 1 person away and doesn't affect me in the slightest (as I will stay on Sunday night).

Checked calendar for evening/weekend job when I went in tonight and only 2 people allowed off at any one time - guess what??? 2 people are already off - Noooooo!!!

So I will be repeating my performance on the Sunday, and Starbuck73 was at my last attempt at a sickie!!

Good job I'm planning on giving this one up in September!!

lol yes you vey very ill ..lol

Hey, we've been pinned! :D

We're just /that/ awesome.

lol

am up to going to nandos !

count me in :P

3 months, 17 days til LFCC (Anita - I think we need a countdown in days, hours for Peter! pwease)

read this

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=48900

yay are u coming both dyas??? so how many autos r u getting from himk this time :D

yay are u coming both dyas??? so how many autos r u getting from himk this time ;)

early bird tickets for both days..

i got 3 autos at ET and 2 photoshoots

need more!!

is there a limit on how many you can buy ?! lol :(

106 days, 13 hours, 15 mins & counting... ;)

woohoo!!! :P^_^:P:(

* still no vampire smiley ?! *

i dreamt last night that Peter came to Nandos with us.. :drool:

when i go my auto i jokingly asked him if he wanted to have dinner with us tonite and told him where we were going. later on we were in Nandos and Peter and his bodyguard walk in. we all sit there in shock. Peter walks over ands says thought i would join you all, as you invited me. me just sitting there thinking omg he actually came. none of you knew i asked him. there wasnt enough seats on our table so he had the table next to us and invited me to sit with him and his bodyguard on their table.. and i remember he paid the bill for all our meals..

i had dreams like this after ET but i'm dreaming about something i haven't even been to yet?!

Edited by katie101

i dreamt last night that Peter came to Nandos with us.. :D

when i go my auto i jokingly asked him if he wanted to have dinner with us tonite and told him where we were going. later on we were in Nandos and Peter and his bodyguard walk in. we all sit there in shock. Peter walks over ands says thought i would join you all, as you invited me. me just sitting there thinking omg he actually came. none of you knew i asked him. there wasnt enough seats on our table so he had the table next to us and invited me to sit with him and his bodyguard on their table.. and i remember he paid the bill for all our meals..

i had dreams like this after ET but i'm dreaming about something i haven't even been to yet?!

Be sure to ask him :lol: