fan group ET crew

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

People give out their MSN addresses and FB etc all the time. PMs are disabled so members don't abuse them with arguments and whatever.

Just write an email address like:

email[at]address.com

Then spambots can't pick it up.

Yay thanks so much David :D

Ok so allllllllll Twi-fans please add me to your msn ;)

bt-angel[at]hotmail.co.uk

look forward to chatting with you all soon ;)

xxx

I was gonna add you since I am a Twilight fan but was unsure whether or not I should since I did not go to ET :(

I'd love to see him :D

I wanna meet up with peeps tooooo :D only problem is i got the boyfriend in tow and i doubt he will wanna meet up with other twilight obcessives :smile: I'll work on it

Well, you'll see me running around the place, probably hyper on Relentless in my home-made Twiilight/Fullmetal Alchemist/Ouran High School Host Club tees!

I wanna meet up with peeps tooooo :D only problem is i got the boyfriend in tow and i doubt he will wanna meet up with other twilight obcessives :D I'll work on it

Hey no swaet i'm bringing mine tooi maybe we can let them have some "guy time" and we go do lally lol

hey addf me to msn if you have it!!!! bt-angel[at]hotmail.co.uk

xxx

I wanna meet up with peeps tooooo :D only problem is i got the boyfriend in tow and i doubt he will wanna meet up with other twilight obcessives :D I'll work on it

My boyfriend is coming along aswell, but he came to ET so he is used to the over excitement haha, so you can tell him he won't be the only guy!

i'm bringing my bf too maybe we can get all the men together for some "guy time" while we drooool?????????

feel free to add me bt-angel[at]hotmail.co.uk

xxx

I have added yooou, if everyones boyfriends are going i dont feel so mean about making mine go :D