LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Hallowhedon

showmasters

"The Hub 3": Gold and silver already sold out...

"Hallowhedon": Plenty of golds and silvers, which still need to be sold...

Hopefully this is not the reason behind which con he will be attending...?

At "The Hub 2" we were promised a huge guest, who was to be announced the moment the contracts had been signed. I know that quite a few people bought their tickets early on the notion (rightly or wrongly) that this was going to be James Marsters.

The tickets sold out almost immediately... There still hasn't been any word on this mysterious "Hub 3"-guest... And now James Marsters is attending "Hallowhedon" (instead?)... Hmm?:P

I don't want to sound grumpy or like a conspiracy nut... although people who say this usually are grumps and conspiracy nuts.

It's just that at the time of writing it is very late, I am incredibly tired... and this was my immediate reaction upon reading these news.

I'm still hoping that we'll be seing Capt. John Hart at "The Hub 3"!;)

Edited by darthfrede

At "The Hub 2" we were promised a huge guest, who was to be announced the moment the contracts had been signed. I know that quite a few people bought their tickets early on the notion (rightly or wrongly) that this was going to be James Marsters.

The tickets sold out almost immediately... There still hasn't been any word on this mysterious "Hub 3"-guest... And now James Marsters is attending "Hallowhedon" (instead?)... Hmm?:headscratch:

I don't want to sound grumpy or like a conspiracy nut... although people who say this usually are grumps and conspiracy nuts.

It's just that at the time of writing it is very late, I am incredibly tired... and this was my immediate reaction upon reading these news.

I'm still hoping that we'll be seing Capt. John Hart at "The Hub 3"!;)

I actually thought that the huge guest was John Barrowman, whom they announced the Saturday night before the tickets went on sale. The speculation that I had heard was that it was going to be either John or James Marsters, both of whom can 'put bums in seats'. When John was announced, there was a huge cheer, and the gold and silver tickets sold briskly, I thought, because of his name, rather than because people assumed James would be coming once John had been announced. :P

SQUEE! :thumbup::dance::clap::YAHOO:

Okay, was already excited about meating Nick Brendon but now you've made me wish it was already October even more.

Although, maybe it's a good thing it's still several months away. Gives me more time to collect the money I'm surely going to spend at the con.

Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for James being announced for Hub3 too. :P

Edited by piksa

The tickets sold out almost immediately... There still hasn't been any word on this mysterious "Hub 3"-guest... And now James Marsters is attending "Hallowhedon" (instead?)... Hmm?:headscratch:

I'm still hoping that we'll be seing Capt. John Hart at "The Hub 3"!:thumbup:

The major guest announcement for The Hub 3 was John Barrowman, announced on the Saturday night, when they said they were going to make the announcement.

On a different note, Hallowhedon and The Hub 3 are only a week or so apart and as they have put a 'teaser' on here about James Marsters, I can only speculate that they will announce the exact same person for The Hub 3 also...

Made me so sad I'm not going. I could've worn my "James Marsters is 53 years old" t shirt :dance:

Keep your fingers crossed Kris and who knows what (or who) might be pulled out of the bag :YAHOO:

If we all wish hard enough you just might be able to wear it to the Hub 3 :)

James Masters would be a brilliant guest!!

:thumbup:

I'm still hoping that we'll be seing Capt. John Hart at "The Hub 3"!:D

I'm with you on this one, they did say they were going to make another guest announcement which would make sure all the tickets sold out within the next few weeks. And that was after they announced John, so I'm still hoping for James or Freema maybe if they can't get James for 2 events.

As a ticket holder for The Hub 3, I do hope James gets announced for The Hub 3. But in a purely marketing view, it makes sense to announce him first for Hallowhedon, I would do that too. Also, even though Captain John is popular and important character for Torchwood, it's still a small one while Spike was of course a huge character of the Whedonverse.

I hope James can be added for the Hub 2 as well, I just hope it won't prevent us to get another main cast like Naoko for example.

One last thing, if James can stay one week in UK during the 2 events, then it's of course fantastic for ME as they won't have to pay twice for expensive flights.

Just a few thoughts :D