BITTEN TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats ok :-) I need to get mine sorted soon, did they say whether they were gonna take the money straight away cuz I've heard a few different things about how they go about taking the payment

They took payment straight away, so they don't accept refunds. Whilst with the Ibis, you pay there. :)

thats ok :-) I need to get mine sorted soon, did they say whether they were gonna take the money straight away cuz I've heard a few different things about how they go about taking the payment

They took payment straight away, so they don't accept refunds. Whilst with the Ibis, you pay there. :)

Its a seriously good job i didnt attempt that then! I wouldnt have had the money in the bank for them to attempt it! :cylon:

Its a seriously good job i didnt attempt that then! I wouldnt have had the money in the bank for them to attempt it! :cylon:

I know, that's the problem I had. I suspected they would so made sure to go to the bank today to transfer some money across. This is a big spending week, what with ET4 tickets going on sale this friday :S

Its a seriously good job i didnt attempt that then! I wouldnt have had the money in the bank for them to attempt it! :P

I know, that's the problem I had. I suspected they would so made sure to go to the bank today to transfer some money across. This is a big spending week, what with ET4 tickets going on sale this friday :S

Tell me about it! After Friday ill have to starve and stay in till i get paid! :cylon:

Its a seriously good job i didnt attempt that then! I wouldnt have had the money in the bank for them to attempt it! :o

Tell me about it! After Friday ill have to starve and stay in till i get paid! :blink:

I know and me! At least after this month, that'll be most of the conventions I want to go to paid for at least for a while. I just can't help myself! What ticket type do you have for Bitten?

Its a seriously good job i didnt attempt that then! I wouldnt have had the money in the bank for them to attempt it! :o

Tell me about it! After Friday ill have to starve and stay in till i get paid! :blink:

I know and me! At least after this month, that'll be most of the conventions I want to go to paid for at least for a while. I just can't help myself! What ticket type do you have for Bitten?

Standard, if it wasnt for ET4 tickets needing to be bought this month id have probs gone for silver . . . but i dont mind paying for my photoshoots there :o

I keep forgetting how close friday is and ET4 tickets going on sale! so many cons this year

My friend and someone at work are trying to get me into Supernatural - i hope to god they don't suceed or im screwed and ill have to buy Roadhouse tickets too :blink:

• 1 month later...

I just brought two Silver passes for me and my sister!! Whoop! :WINCE::D

gotta buy mine....argh damn having no cash! lol

Don't worry... you still have plenty of time! It's taken me months to save up, with no help from the sister! Will have to stick £135 on her tab! lol :D

I'm still figuring out getting there cos of three weddings that weekend, hubby is always happy to deliver them for me, but then would be going on my own anyway

Havent got my ticket yet, and cant til I have sorted all that out.

popped a link on my facebook yesterday, and straight away, two others did too, so thats all good :D

isnt con addiction a terrible thing lol :WAVE:

ps it was the episode where Pam has to get her shoes dirty last night, the exchange between her and eric always makes me lol

Edited by Rhianydd

I'm still figuring out getting there cos of three weddings that weekend, hubby is always happy to deliver them for me, but then would be going on my own anyway

Havent got my ticket yet, and cant til I have sorted all that out.

popped a link on my facebook yesterday, and straight away, two others did too, so thats all good :wub:

isnt con addiction a terrible thing lol :o

ps it was the episode where Pam has to get her shoes dirty last night, the exchange between her and eric always makes me lol

Shall we get Bill to glamour you? ;)

I don't know about con addiction, it's TB addiction in my case!! :D