Anyone attending Little Ashes Premiere in Belfast?

Yep, sort of in the wrong place but I guess it has a tenuous link to Twilight with Robert Pattinson being in it. Although, I want to know which cinemas it's being released at in the UK! Not that I haven't already seen it, but I want to see it again!

I put this topic in this section cuz its Robert Pattinson related and im not the onli one to put stuff lyk this in. other ppl hav put in vidoes of cast interveiws for other movies like Adventureland. but i dont c n e ov u biting thier heads off. I just thought most ov u wud c it in this section. so chillax. :D

• Moderators

If anyone feels something is in the wrong section, please report it and a moderator will move it if they agree.

It's best to leave it up to us, as sometimes it can come across as members telling others what to do, and probably far more harshly than anyone means it. This can then cause unnecessary arguments.

Thank you :D

Excuse me? There's a premiere in my country? LOL. Thats a first! Whens it on?

holy frick can i just say how utterly jealous i am ov u. OTH and Gossip Girl are two of mi favourite shows.

*Go Team Naley*

how did u meet the cast ov them?? u r soooo lucky. i hav onli met and gotton an autograph off Mischa Barton. :D

and yea the premiere is tomorrow night at the Dublin Road Movie House Cinema. :D

If anyone feels something is in the wrong section, please report it and a moderator will move it if they agree.

It's best to leave it up to us, as sometimes it can come across as members telling others what to do, and probably far more harshly than anyone means it. This can then cause unnecessary arguments.

Thank you :D

Slaps own wrist!

The Belfast screening is a film festival screening. The actual premiere screening, as in the first ever screening was on October 7th last year at the Raindance festival. This movie was never going to be on general release but thanks to a group of Robert Pattinson fans who also happened to be independent movie enthusiasts, a lot of promoting was done and now we all get to see it which is great.

It really is a beautiful film and a total departure from anything else that Rob has done. It will be at least an 18 rated movie because of some of the content and the subject matter is not to everyone's taste. That said if you could watch Brokeback Mountain, you could watch this.

It really is a beautiful film and a total departure from anything else that Rob has done. It will be at least an 18 rated movie because of some of the content and the subject matter is not to everyone's taste. That said if you could watch Brokeback Mountain, you could watch this.

If I can sit through Brokeback Mountain, I can sit through anything. That movie sucked. :D

I'm not going to Dublin (seeing as I live in London :), but I am attending a screening in London on Sunday night. :(

If I can sit through Brokeback Mountain, I can sit through anything. That movie sucked. :WINCE:

:thumbup:

Brokeback sucked???

I LOVED that movie!!!

What rating will Little Ashes be??

Knowing my luck it will be an eighteen which will suck as I can barly pass for 16 let alone 18. Damn me for wanting to see Rob in a gay sex scene......

If I can sit through Brokeback Mountain, I can sit through anything. That movie sucked. :YAHOO:

I'm not going to Dublin (seeing as I live in London :), but I am attending a screening in London on Sunday night. :D

You lucky thing...are you going to the Cine Lumiere? They are having lots of events about Lorca!

I expect that it will be an 18. It had no rating at Raindance but it's an R in the US.

Excuse me? There's a premiere in my country? LOL. Thats a first! Whens it on?

holy frick can i just say how utterly jealous i am ov u. OTH and Gossip Girl are two of mi favourite shows.

*Go Team Naley*

how did u meet the cast ov them?? u r soooo lucky. i hav onli met and gotton an autograph off Mischa Barton. :YAHOO:

and yea the premiere is tomorrow night at the Dublin Road Movie House Cinema. :D

Hmpf, I so should have been there... so should have gone... oh well, I cant really go out on Thursday nights anyway. :YAHOO:

Andd it was at the Charity BBall match they do every year in April, went last year, amazing!

I expect that it will be an 18. It had no rating at Raindance but it's an R in the US.

Oh, it'll definitely be an 18 rating, judging by some of the scenes. :wub::unsure:

Without spoiling things, it is a fantastic movie. Beautifully shot, both disturbing and funny at times. Rob is outstanding as Dali - you completely forget you're watching Edward as he completely immerses himself in the role. His last scene was worth the entrance ticket alone.

I definitely recommend it. For those of you old enough, obviously LOL

It says on the promo website the UK release date is 24th April, which is typical as I will still be away :poki:

Betty/Jane Doe - tell me it will not ruin Rob for me like Mamma Mia ruined Colin Firth ? lol xx

Also found out that my flight is not showing Twilight as it was on their flights in March... Totally annoying, what will I do for 15hrs now?

x

They said last night it's being released in early May :D

It won't ruin Rob. It proves he can act.

It's brilliant don't you think? I still remember everything about the movie vividly even though it's 6 months now since I watched it.

Interesting that they said it was in for a May release when the promo site said it's 24th April. I'll check on that......

^^^ yess do check :)

im waiting for them to annouce this, i really want to see it :) rob looks like he does an amazing job as dali, i quite like Dali's work, its very surreal like a dream haha

hope they announce it'll be showing a cinema near me, im willing to travel but not far

I've sent a message to one of the hard workers I know on the LA promo site. She is in contact with the distributors so should be able to tell me.

Edit....quick update, my contact has contacts lol...she has emailed Carlos Dusi the producer and asked him for more info on the Uk release date. I'll let you know when I do!

Edited by JaneDoe

Quick update, Carlo has confirmed that the UK and Spain releases of LA have been moved back to 8th May. Initially it will be shown at the Apollo West End London and some traditional screens in the area, but nearer the date there will be other screenings.

• 1 month later...

Thank you :P

David to the rescue haha (:

You're very wise