Bring Back Burn

owlpost1992

My mum didnt get a hug, she was abit dissipointed.... I was like 'if you dont ask, you dont get!'.... Burn is just lovely. I heard bad things about him, but I wanted to see him for myself, and make that judgement instead of listening to others and I am glad I didnt listen to others as Burn like Matt is a wondeful guy!

I went looking forward to meeting him, no ill thought at all. I must have missed all the ill feeling there was towards him :headscratch:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww guys ...... am i the only one with that strange feeling ...... the time with Burn was so short, i would have loved to keep him with us all week-end .... understand me, i know he was in Oliver on saturday and i'm SO GRATEFUL to Showmasters for bringing him on sunday, THANK YOU.

One of my best memories from the week-end was obviously the hugs he gave to his former co-workers, i'm so glad that i was one of the witnesses of that, so sweet.

Would love to see Burn again. Must admit prior wasn't that fussed but after meeting him that's so changed.

Simply great guy very friendly and you're all right those hugs are to die for.

When I asked for a hug he hugged really tight and said let's spread some love around the room.

Owen may be the king of the weevils

But Burn is definately King of the hugs.

aww guys ...... am i the only one with that strange feeling ...... the time with Burn was so short, i would have loved to keep him with us all week-end .... understand me, i know he was in Oliver on saturday and i'm SO GRATEFUL to Showmasters for bringing him on sunday, THANK YOU.

One of my best memories from the week-end was obviously the hugs he gave to his former co-workers, i'm so glad that i was one of the witnesses of that, so sweet.

Time did go far too quickly but we knew we only had one day with him :chair:

Awww.... Burn!! He literally squished me in a big squishy hug! He was so adorable and sweet and smiley. :wub:

Whilst my friends and I were waiting in the queue to buy Hub 3 tickets, he walked past me as he arrived at the hotel and I totally flailed all over the place! :WAVE:

We didn't see enough of him though! So glad he managed to come, if only for the Sunday, but I too would LOVE to see him back. For the whole weekend this time!!

DarknessHayz ....... exactly what i'm thinking since i've seen them both............. my god, they are so very sweet, lovely and charming .......... :P

i need some ... :D chair on my head to get out of my daydream .....!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When Mel and I met up with him Tuesday after the convention, he said he had an amazing time and loved it. He'd been really hesitant of doing conventions because he'd heard so many horror stories, but you all just blew him away and impressed him. He said he had a fabulous time and he felt so welcomed by all of you. We're likely to see him again in the future.

Edited by dr_is_in

When Mel and I met up with him in London on Tuesday after the convention, he said he had an amazing time and loved it. He'd been really hesitant of doing conventions because he'd heard so many horror stories, but you all just blew him away and impressed him. He said he had a fabulous time and he felt so welcomed by all of you. We're likely to see him again in the future.

Aww, that's awfully sweet of him to say. :)

Have to join in the Burn love!

I think it's so funny - all day Saturday we'd been warning each other to be on our best behaviour around Burn because he wasn't keen on conventions and he wasn't keen on doing fan events - Came downstairs on Sunday morning to find the nicest, happiest guy squeezing everyone and beaming from ear to ear. I have so much respect for him, and am absolutely delighted with the amount of attention we got from him in the autograph line as well. He answered a load of questions and was happy to chat to everyone for ages.

I loved his Q&A with Gareth as well. The two of them bounced off each other so well, and that high five thing they kept doing was adorable.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I'd love for Burn to come. I was gutted when he cancelled for Collectormania Manchester but that can't be helped and it's always a condition of signing events and conventions. Here's another request for the fantastic Burn, he'd be a great guest. He was fantastic as Owen and he's a brilliant actor too. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want Naoko and eve myles as I have not met them and other ppl are saying i want to meet so and so again, But try going for the ppl u have not seen :-)

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Eve will be able to attend as she's pregnant and is expecting her child in October which is the month of the event. Congratulations to her and hopefully she'll be able to make The Hub 4 if there's one. Back on the topic of Burn, I'd love him to come, he'd be a brilliant guest. If he can't come to this one, I'd love to see him at a future Hub. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I thought Eve was expecting her baby in November...but still too close to the event.

Oh, I might have remembered that wrong then but yeah, she won't really want to be doing a lot of travelling /signing and getting up and down to different places that late into her pregnancy. :D

• 1 month later...