• Andy Goddard 6 episodes
    • Ashley Way 6 episodes
    • Chris Chibnall Series Writer 8 episodes

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fellow JM fan i feel insulted !!

I'm a big fan of Torchwood, also JB, GDL, Kai, Eve, Burn, Tom, Matt etc.......

And as long as there are conventions with at least a few of these guests, whichever ones they maybe, i will be there, funds permitting !

I went to 4 of JB's panto dates and all bar one of Gareth's Blue Gillespie gigs since he started with the band, does that make me just fans of theirs ?? I've seen Kai in panto and hoping to get to see Tom do the club scene. I was a fan of John's way before James but it was James that got me into TW, (even though i'd seen John in DW). And totally way off topic, but at the last CM Lea Thompson from 'Back to The future ' was there and being a fan of BTTF i just had to meet her.

There's always 'nutters' in fandom, whoever they follow. I've been to a JM gig where there's been pushing and shoving, but also at a BG gig there was too. I've seen people jump the queue for one of John's concerts where they are ALL seated tickets....whats the point in that ?

Whatever guest is at a convention i like to meet them, i wasn't sure about seeing Matt Rippy (for reason's only known to me !) but having met him i've done a complete turn around. He is someone i'd like back at the Hub 3 ^_^

Why is Noel Clarke on there? He's not in Torchwood.

Haha! Good point. Perhaps they know something we don't know about Series 3...? :D

He wrote the episode 'Combat'

*facepalm, headdesk*

I should have my fandom credentials revoked for missing that. ;)

Haha! Good point. Perhaps they know something we don't know about Series 3...? :D

He wrote the episode 'Combat'

*facepalm, headdesk*

I should have my fandom credentials revoked for missing that. ;)

But he is credited as Mickey Smith on the poll rather than the writer of Combat.

O.O

SPOILERS!!!

;)

He is not going to be in Series 3.

It was a joke. :D Hence the tongue smilie.

people came away from that event just as enamoured of Kai and Gareth and indeed Lachlan.

Would now be a good time to ask if we can have Lachlan again please? :(

I'm so there with you!! Lachlan = :headscratch:

Also would be great to meet Brian (aka adam).

I am happy with anyone who Has helped to make Torchwood really!

I do have my favourites (would be ecstatic if RTD came), but there are lots of them, so whoever comes along will be a nice surprise.

However,

I'll be devastated if kaiowen or GDL weren't there - only because it would be so weird to have a Hub con without them.

I know it's probably more exciting to have new peeps coming in - but can we keep these 2 please?

If only one, then let it be Kai!

:P

You missed Danny Hargreaves off the production team!

That is exactly what I was going to say!!

Yay! I'm not the only one for Danny! :YAHOO: If he went I'd probably spend the weekend begging him to let me join the special effects team.

Yep we def need Danny! He is the one who puts the Bang in Torchwood after all!

Oh and please bring the SUV next time

Oh yes! The SUV!! that would be a fantastic guest! Ok so the autographs could be a bit challenging and I can't imagine the talk being much fun, but the photos and the intimate encounters.... can you imagine!

people came away from that event just as enamoured of Kai and Gareth and indeed Lachlan.

Would now be a good time to ask if we can have Lachlan again please? :chair:

I'm so there with you!! Lachlan = :rolleyes:

Also would be great to meet Brian (aka adam).

I am there too with you about Lachlan :D

Not sure about Brian though!

"back to the question..

Please briing Eve back!!! I so would like to see her and JB on stage together, plus if James happen to come, her and him as well!!"

oh that would be a hoot!! JB and Eve...hmm...add RTD and we will end up hurting ourselfs from laughter.

Please, Please bring back Gareth and Matt. It would be absolutely fantastic to have John, Gareth and Matt on stage together!! (two Captain Jack and Ianto, :dance: ). Every Barrowman line would be crossed (lol) :YAHOO:

I would like to see Kay and Tom again, they were brillant on the Randy :D

I voted for Gareth, Tom and Chris Chibnall but I would like to meet also Indira Varma, RTD and to meet again Kay Burn and Eve :wub:

It would be absolutely fantastic to have John, Gareth and Matt on stage together!! (two Captain Jack and Ianto, :YAHOO: ). Every Barrowman line would be crossed (lol) :D

LOL, I hadn't thought of it like that. Oh yes, please, bring it on. :dance:

I'm excited about The Hub 3 already!

I'd love to see any one (or two, or three!) from Freema, Chris Chibnall, Murray Gold, Ben Foster, Ed Thomas and Euros Lyn at The Hub 3 in October, and it would be great if Tom, aka Fireman Sam :dance: came back too. Here's hoping Gareth, Kai, Eve, Burn and Naoko will return again, as well! But I'd absolutely love it more than anything else if Russell was a guest at the Hub 3. He's the creator of the show, after all, and perhaps the man we need to thank the most.

Whichever guests we have, (and we're lucky enough to have any at all, really!) it's going to be a blast anyway! :)

Oh yes! The SUV!! that would be a fantastic guest! Ok so the autographs could be a bit challenging and I can't imagine the talk being much fun, but the photos and the intimate encounters.... can you imagine!

It could leave engine oil drips as a autograph ;) As for intimate encounters, all I can see is the SUV taking people around Northampton like Jack drives :dance:

It could leave engine oil drips as a autograph :blink: As for intimate encounters, all I can see is the SUV taking people around Northampton like Jack drives :headscratch:

Ooh, now there's an auction item! A ride around Birmingham in the SUV with John driving! (Though I'd really like to take the wheel, I doubt they'd let anyone who wasn't from the show do that.) Of course, the winner would have to sign a waiver releasing SM/ME and JB from responsibility if John's driving caused them to have a heart attack, but for those who like flying, it could be lots of fun! :(