woah.

Superrobyn

That's insane.

''We're really sorry..''

Then don't wait outside her house you crazy loser.

So unfair. It's understandable - celebrities expect it at their place of work - like events they're doing and whatnot. But their houses are their havens away from all the fame. They don't deserve to be stalked outside it.

''We won't tell anyone where you live.'' How did they even find out?!

Buttmunches.

That's insane.

''We're really sorry..''

So unfair. It's understandable - celebrities expect it at their place of work - like events they're doing and whatnot. But their houses are their havens away from all the fame. They don't deserve to be stalked outside it.

Buttmunches.

Pretty much what I was thinking, how can they be sorry if they drive all that way to wait outside her house and get some autographs. Give the girl some space. I'm not surprised she looks tired, I know I would do if I had the schedule she must have at the moment.

However I must give Kristen her due, she handled it well so many people would just flip out.

That is soooo bad. The poor girl looked exhausted and I'm sure she was looking forward to going home and having some peace and quiet away from it all only to have to put up with people tracking her to her only haven. Kristen was absolutely wonderful but she shouldn't have to put up with that - it's beyond unfair. Give her a break people!

It kinda makes you understand why she reacts so violently to fans! No wonder she thinks we are so scary!

Exactly! Fans like that give us all a bad name! And if those are the only type she has met and the whole crazy ass thing that was Comic con...no wonder she thinks the fans are pychotic!

On a positive side, she has raised my opinion of her - she could have told them all to eff off, she could have blanked them, she could have let someone else deal with them (and I wouldn't have blamed her one little bit!) But she was polite and signed stuff even though she looked and sounded so tired!

Those fans looked old enough to know better - it's not cool or 'normal' to stake out someone's home and then demand things from them!! Get a grip!

OK sure I have done the "house thing" with my fave band but I didn't STAY there. Just went by, that was when I was younger and silly. Never, thankfully I must say, met any of the bandmembers there.

I would never be able to do this today. I would feel absolutely terrible doing something like that. (I haven't seen the youtube video cos I can't view youtube at this stupid computer I got now at work). I am not surprised Kristin is freaked out by fans, I mean she really is "just an actress" it's not like she got healing powers or is a superhero or something. She's really just an ordinary girl in an extraordinary line of work. That's all really and I gotta say she does keep a pretty level head thru all the madness.

I don't really understand the negativety I have seen about Kristin, that she never smiles, she talks too much, she sounds like a snob and what have you. I see a smart girl, who's got a temper and may say the wrong things at times but so what? She is young, so that's perfectly normal too. She is still however smart and you can tell she ist trying to think before she talks. I do not think she is a snob or snotty at all I think she is just shy and just want to do her job, all this craziness is quite frankly something she could do without.

Not every actor or musician love the fame game or do the promotion work. It comes with the territory but that doesn't stop them from feeling it's a chore too. So this is why I don't get the negativity towards Kristin. She's doing as best she can in this insanity and I respect that.

She is so patient - I'd have told them where to go if they waited outside my house. Completely out of order. And fans wonder why she seems less than thrilled about the whole Twilight circus - I think she's handling the whole thing with really good grace, all things considered.

That's insane.

''We're really sorry..''

Buttmunches.

Couldn't have put it better myself, Kat.

I've would've been after them with a baseball bat :huh:

It raised my opinion of her also, I mean really, give the girl a break. There's a bout amillion anti-kristen people that she has to put up with, and now the ones who are supposed to like her are stalking her and upsetting her when she is plainly tired.

To be honest, she deserves more respect then that - I really admire her for being so patient. Plus, those girls are the type who will claim to be the biggest fans of twilight, but actually all they are doing is narrowing the chances fo her having an interest in talking to them, everyone I have spoken to seems to think the same way. They need to just back off.

• 3 weeks later...

It raised my opinion of her also, I mean really, give the girl a break. There's a bout amillion anti-kristen people that she has to put up with, and now the ones who are supposed to like her are stalking her and upsetting her when she is plainly tired.

To be honest, she deserves more respect then that - I really admire her for being so patient. Plus, those girls are the type who will claim to be the biggest fans of twilight, but actually all they are doing is narrowing the chances fo her having an interest in talking to them, everyone I have spoken to seems to think the same way. They need to just back off.

Ok so thats not nice, to turn up at her home??? WTF leave the poor girl alone. I can understand wanting pics an autographs but there is a time & a place (not at her house!!!).

An the fact that she stayed an signed an didnt tell them were to go or refuse just shows how nice she is. I can understand being an obsessed fan but thats stalking!!!

Lets hope she comes to the UK conventions an see's how the UK fans are not as mental as the US fans

Whilst watching that, I honestly felt really sorry for Kristen. That must be such a pain. When its at premieres, events and during filming then she must expect it, but outside her own home? Personally, I think that it is a bit too much and unfair. If people really like her and admire her that much, you would think they could learn to give her some privacy and space and just treat her with a bit more respect than to stand outside her own house...