ET3 at new location?

bl00djunkie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww I like northampton.

even though I had to a fair bit to travel, I loved it once I was there.

its handy having the venue, hotels, train station etc. all so close together.

but to be honest, I don't mind where it's held aslong as there is an ET3! :D

If the first thing I saw in Northampton wasnt the bus station, and if i hadnt been left at an abandoned taxi rank in the dark and had to walk through a horrible scary subway I might have better feelings about the place. Cos in all honesty the rest of it seemed nice...and I saw a lot in my 4 long taxi rides every day!!!!

I can totally understand why most of the events are in Northants. It's a pretty central location and if you live in the south it's not too far north to travel although if you live in the far north it's a bit of a trek. However, if it was moved to Birmingham like the Hub 3, I could cut an hour off my travel time :D

David, yep, they can have it at my house. My hubby already thinks our house has been taken over by Twilight so what's a hundred or 8 people going to matter :P

Wow thats forward planning for you! If it is to go ahead somewhere more central in the country would be nice! I'd still go but man its a long drive coming from Scotland!

Im coming from scotland too :o whereabouts u coming from?

The hub3 is in Birmingham so maybe it will be there..

I think it should be birmingham that way I wouldn't need to get a hotel I'd just crash at my mums house B) Plus the night life is a-mazing.

The night life is totally amazing! But the NEC Hilton where the Hub is isnt actually in Birmingham, it lies, its like a £20 taxi away!

The NEC is in bham :o well chelmsley woodesque which is like ten minutes from my house muaahhhahahahahaha :o

And if u get the normal taxis (TC cars ftw B)) it's only £12 so that's like £3 each with 4 people.

Technically its not in Birmingham.. well if it is its on the outer outskirts!

Plus there is no way you could get a taxi for £12 back from the city centre.. it costs me like that much to get back to mine and its only a 5 min journey!

Where abouts do u live?

I live(d) in chelmsley wood for 11 years, and spent the last three years clubbing in town, I actually live further than the NEC and I would catch the train to town from marston green and me and my 2 best mates would pay £4 each for a taxi back from town every fortnight