1st guest for the HUB 3 has been booked

showmasters

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, does anyone know of any banks still doing good savings rates?!! :D

My boyfriend's gonna kill me for doing two weekends in a row again! :chair: It would be wrong of me to beg Showmasters to stop putting on cons that I want to go to, wouldn't it?

If it did turn out to be James for this one and not Hallowhedon, I'm going to have to find a nice corner to sit in with a bag of popcorn to watch the fireworks! :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

I know but the post and subsequent response has rather muddied the issue as it reads like they are inadvertently announcing John as a guest!

Always best to ask the actual organisers rather than get involved in a game of Chinese Whispers.

Until it's announced by SM/ME it's not official and can be taken with a pinch of salt.

We have "but I know xyz from abc and they said nanana!" all the time. I just ignore it until it's actually announced.

Edited by Too Tall

Hi everyone,

The new venue at The Hilton Metropole is AWESOME! :P

I don't know if any of you have been there before but we have so much more space to do all sorts of new and exciting things and the hotel really is top notch. Also, everyone will be able to stay on site as there are 790 bedrooms and so no one has to be split up across other hotels! :D

It will be a really exciting weekend and we can't wait to let you know who our first very special guest is going to be for a very special weekend. :YAHOO:

What with the new series of Torchwood coming soon the event is sure to be extremely popular and we have some amazing ideas of new things we can do to take it to a whole new level!

Can't wait for October! :YAHOO:

Mark :D

:eek: Okay... HUB 3 is now obscenely tempting.

The new venue sounds stunning, but since I live in Stafford I'm only a 30 minute train ride from B'Ham anyway!

And you really are torturing us with this super mysterious amazing guest now...

I think I may have to consider this!

I am going to see what i can do to get to this event, 2 weekends running i better get started on car boot sales. I like coming to these great fun but Hallowhedon comes first so i am going to really look at funds but sure i will get dragged along by then.

I think the best thing here is not to get too worked up till the announcement on saturday but i hope it is John and not James for sure as we want him for Hallowhedon as do plenty of others if of course he is not working on Dragonball 2 by then.

I think the best thing here is not to get too worked up till the announcement on saturday but i hope it is John and not James for sure as we want him for Hallowhedon as do plenty of others if of course he is not working on Dragonball 2 by then.

Well we'll find out soon enough. In my little dream world it will be RTD cos that would be awesome, but as you say, no point trying to second guess really :)

If you mean the animated banner on the front page, that's for the Hub 1. That's last year's event, and John attended it. ;)

Just realised that. So ignore me or lynch me or w/e.

Still think it'll be Kai or John though.

It doesn't say anything on there does it?

It may have been a coincidential pull by Google or something, but when I checked a couple of minutes ago the site still had the animated banner from the Hub 1 on the main page. "08" is in pretty fine print on that one, so it may get overlooked if you're looking for hints.

i have a feeling its james m, which kinda sucks for hallowhedon people coz means i doubt hed do hallowhedon ;) ,lol

Doubt it'll be James, he's only been in 2 eps of TW and he had other opportunities to go to The Hubs 1 and 2 so why go to 3 when he has Hallowhedon which he has 6 seasons of TV for.

Edited by Never

i knooooooow, sucks :'(

i have a feeling its james m, which kinda sucks for hallowhedon people coz means i doubt hed do hallowhedon ;) ,lol

Doubt it'll be James, he's only been in 2 eps of TW and he had other opportunities to go to The Hubs 1 and 2 so why go to 3 when he has Hallowhedon which he has 6 seasons of TV for.

I get that but hes got SO many fans thatd attend this con just for him so itd be why thered be a demand on tickets.

There were guests at the last Hub that had only been in one or two episodes.

James's character was pretty central to the last series, and he was a MASSIVE hit.

Don't see why it couldn't be him. I seeeeriously hope it is!

Oh my i am going to have to hit the bar till saturday's announcement now to calm my nerves! I am already trying to figure how i am going to do 2 cons in 2 weekends as i have enjoyed the first hub and will this one too and the cast are great- my poor credit cards!

This has got to be one of the best teasers though SM in a while.

Edited by buffy2k

hmmm, that's what I like, Showmasters! *pleased grin* so fast with the date.

uhm, a week before Hallowhedon :headscratch: but if John's going to be there... :D:D;) Two options: a) double flight - come over for the Hub weekend, go home then come over for Hallowhedon again or :D stay the whole week... which my bank account wouldn't be too delighted for, I guess. Unless sacrificing the summer vacation and not going anywhere this year, but saving the money for Oct instead.

yo're welcome to stay with me if you do need to stay midweek, i live in northampton