1st guest for the HUB 3 has been booked

showmasters

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear now i'm worried, ^_^ i only post on here once in a blue moon and i've gone and written something that had to be removed. Look just to say i'm sorry, certainly didn't mean to upset anyone or try and rock the applecart. The hub was my first con and it rocked this will be my second and i'm sure will be as good if not better, and whoever the 1st announced guest is hub 3 will be my third (just a bit sad it's moving as the park inn is just down the road for me!) Anyway sorry Davidb please accept my humble apologies :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Ah you don't need to apologise :YAHOO:

I know everyone's excited about the con and potential guests, which is great! It's just in the end, I understand why the organisers would want to reveal their own guests - firstly because at least it's official that way, and secondly because they get the fun of breaking the news ^_^

No harm done of course!

i have a feeling its james m, which kinda sucks for hallowhedon people coz means i doubt hed do hallowhedon :smile: ,lol

Even if it is......it might not matter, remember When Hayden and Noah were annouced for Eclipse 1 and they both said they'd do CM manchester as well......

so all hope is not lost. It could also mean that he might be more likely to come.............

Who knows... i thkn it might be JB! I hope it's not though......i cant afford it lol :(