• kirsten
    • edi
    • new moon people...not sure who is cast
    • other

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong of me to not want rob to come? :( I mean, he's great and all, but it would make everything so wild and I'd hate just spending the weekend watching him be screamed at...

I think I prefer getting to know the 'lesser recognised' cast, rather than those we've seen bizillions of interivews with, etc.

As it is, him coming wouldn't completely spoil the weekend for me, it would be great to meet him, and I'd really love it if he came and everyone was well-behaved (well-behaved being the key word here!)

Is it wrong of me to not want rob to come? :( I mean, he's great and all, but it would make everything so wild and I'd hate just spending the weekend watching him be screamed at...

I think I prefer getting to know the 'lesser recognised' cast, rather than those we've seen bizillions of interivews with, etc.

As it is, him coming wouldn't completely spoil the weekend for me, it would be great to meet him, and I'd really love it if he came and everyone was well-behaved (well-behaved being the key word here!)

It's not wrong :YAHOO:

Or we are both wrong :YAHOO:

Yeah, I think having him tehre might cause a bit of over-excitement, i mean it was wild last weekend so if ROB, the main guy, came, a lot of people wouldnt be able to control themselves. I prefer meeting smaller actors, they always seem easier to talk to. :)

Yeah, I think having him tehre might cause a bit of over-excitement, i mean it was wild last weekend so if ROB, the main guy, came, a lot of people wouldnt be able to control themselves. I prefer meeting smaller actors, they always seem easier to talk to. :)

Yeah, I was nervous enough trying to talk to Peter and Kellan, I think trying to talk with Rob would kill me - especially as he doesn't seem as relaxed around fans as some of the others.

ummm other. WHY IS RACHELLE NOT AN OPTION?

rachelle over edi, for sure!

gemini>>> ;)

Yeah, I was nervous enough trying to talk to Peter and Kellan, I think trying to talk with Rob would kill me - especially as he doesn't seem as relaxed around fans as some of the others.

but he'll take one look at us and be blown away by our undeniable beauty and wonder what he was ever afraid of... :(