Latest Guest annoucement - BURN GORMAN

showmasters

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an awesome signing as it now means that he's the last remaining Torchwood cast member i need to meet before i can say i have met them all......main cast that is.

Aside from all the chat about whether Burn can do photos or signings...that's gonna be a tough cookie because if anything i'd rather have the photo than an autograph, a photo means more you can get autographs many other ways but photo shoots are hard to come by....i'm sure there would be quite a divide over who would want photos and who would want autographs and with SM love of early starts...well i'm willing to get up WELL early just for Burn... :YAHOO:

My mum would get up super early for Burn too, don't think I can put into words how happy she is!!

Though if it was a choice, I'd go for photograph with him!

I'm so thrilled Burn is attending! I've only met him once before (during TW filming in 2007) and he was so sweet and charming. Lovely man and amazing actor! Will be wonderful to hear him talk in the panels, if he's doing any. Can't wait. 6 days to go! :)

great news on one hand, bad news on the other. this means i will have to leave the bar earlier or at least a little bit more sober than last year to give me time to recover before i see him.

On a serious note great guest, looking forward to meeting him and getting my cast photo finished