The Babes Of Baywatch

tj wildfire

Main Cast

Guest Star

Non-Speaking Extra

It doesn`t matter who they are or what series they appeared in. If they appeared in Baywatch, Baywatch Nights or Baywatch Hawaii and you want to meet them then ask for them here.

I could make a list that would take up two pages myself but i will start with the two names that stand alone on the most want to meet from baywatch list:

Marliece Andrada

Heidi Mark

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was discussing this topic with my sister and she suggested someone who qualifies as a guest star,

Shawn Michaels.

She also was okay with me mentioning David Chokachi (I`m sorry about the awful spelling, i`m sure i`ve spelt it wrong but i hope you know who i mean)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent suggestion, i forgot he is on the would like to meet list my sister has.

FACT - Marliece Andrada once said in an interview that her ideal man would have to be a genuine vegetarian.

QUESTION - Would you become a genuine vegetarian just to impress someone?

I went into HMV to buy season two on dvd and they told me it had been discontinued, the details she told me led me to the conclusion that it was discontinued nine months BEFORE it was released.

Does anyone know if season two and beyond can be bought on dvd somewhere other than an internet site, that just isn`t an option for me.