dream guestlist for et2?

elliepandolfi

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I'd like Rob to come, it would be amazing. I am just not sure I'd be able to handle the screaming, the "attacking" of him, how the other guests would be more or less ignored and so on.

It would be Rob, Rob, Rob and nothing else. Don't think it would be that much fun really, just being honest here :)

Sure I'd like Rob to come, it would be amazing. I am just not sure I'd be able to handle the screaming, the "attacking" of him, how the other guests would be more or less ignored and so on.

It would be Rob, Rob, Rob and nothing else. Don't think it would be that much fun really, just being honest here :)

I know what you mean, it would be mental! But would be sooo worth suffering the screams. Most of us Twilighters love the whole cast so the others wouldn't be ignorred! We all have our favourites but all the cast are amazing :)

My dream guestlist would be:

1. Rob

2. Kristen

3. Jackson

4. Nikki

5. Taylor

I know what everyone's saying about Rob though...considering how the guest have been followed around by some people at the first con, I think it would be even worse if Rob actually attended the con. And besides I wouldn't be able to cope with the screaming and I'd feel just enormously sorry for Rob....I'm sure there would be lots of people that simply don't know how to behave. On the other hand I think Rob is used to the whole hype by now and besides Showmasters might come up with a great solutions concerning the people that are behaving out of line...(and this doesn't actually only concern Rob, but also the other guests...no guest should be mobbed, so there needs to be some kind of solution concerning all these people that tend to follow the guests around wherever they go, anyway).

Well, in the end it's not really for us to decide who'll attend the con...and I'm rather confident that Showmasters will do everything to make ET2 as great as ET1, so I'm sure we'll get some great guests in the end.

Well....ermmm :)

1) Robb!!! :P I will dream the impossiblle too :D

2) Taylor!

3) Kellan Lutz

4) Jackson rathbone!

5) Peter Facinelli

It was just a coincedence they all are boyss! :D:P

I would love Nikki, Ashley, Kristen, Anna to come as well :):)

Ooooohh, I just cant decideee!!! :wub:

Edited by Claree

Ive realised a lot of people want a few of the guests back again. I personally want Peter back desperatly but I read on here that its not very likely that theyll be back again.

Well I have a question. If enough people want them back will they at least ask the guest back? Or is just a flat out no?

Just wondering if I should keep my hopes up for Peter or abandon hope.

xoxo

• Moderators

There's no way of telling to be honest.

Judging on previous conventions, they like to be able to get different guests for each con. As much as people say that it would be a different experience etc, you'd be surprised how easy it is for a guest to go over repeat ground!

Obviously there's a limited budget for a con, so they need to see who is available and then make a decision on who to have in the lineup. They can't afford to bring everyone back and get new guests too.

I would say it's likely a few of the guests will appear for the organiser again in the future, but it might not necessarily be for ET2.

1) Robb!!! :YAHOO: I will dream the impossiblle too :dance:

2) Taylor!

3) Kellan Lutz

4) Jackson rathbone!

5) Peter Facinelli

Definately!! :dance: I share your dream for the impossible (although Rob has been to a Collectormania con before! Here's hoping!) and hope that Peter and Kellan come back too. I couldn't make it to ET1 and have heard so much about these two, Peter especially. I really wanna meet him! :YAHOO:

1) Robb!!! :wub: I will dream the impossiblle too :P

2) Taylor!

3) Kellan Lutz

4) Jackson rathbone!

5) Peter Facinelli

Definately!! ;) I share your dream for the impossible (although Rob has been to a Collectormania con before! Here's hoping!) and hope that Peter and Kellan come back too. I couldn't make it to ET1 and have heard so much about these two, Peter especially. I really wanna meet him! :lol:

Ooohhh, Crossing my fingers noww although that wouldnt last very longg :P(yn)

I know, i missed ET1 as well and so sad i missed the chance to meet themm :)

so i wish they would come to this onee :D

Edited by Claree

I spoke to one of the organisers at the event and he did say in regards to repeat guests if they were wanted enough and they could get them then they would try, cus surely if 400 outta 800 want a repeated guest and they can get him its better than a new guest that only 200 would partiularly want

I can't help but notice not many of you have said Rob...but to be honest if he got announced you'd all be falling over yourselves in excitement! :)

ROB all the way! He needs to get announced.

I think ppl haven't mentioned him too much cos well quite frankly it's not as likely. I believe ppl are trying to be realistic :).

As much as I'd love it if Rob would come it would be a major mayhem and him mingling with the con attendees like the vip's on the previous con did is NOT very likely, poor guy would be mobbed ALL.THE.TIME. That said, if he was announced I'd be happy and then dread the screaming and mayhem later on lol.

1. Jackson Rathbone ( and his band, cos they are awesome)

2. Rob ( I know its unlikely and he would get mobbed, but just to be in the same room as him would be cool, although i would get kinda mad if he was screamed after constantly!)

3. Taylor lautner - its a new moon con - Jacob should be there

4. The guy who plays Aro ( his name has escaped me!) that could be interesting!

5. Nikki Reed - Rosalie is such an interesting character, I would love to see what she has to say about her.

2. Rob ( I know its unlikely and he would get mobbed, but just to be in the same room as him would be cool, although i would get kinda mad if he was screamed after constantly!)

5. Nikki Reed - Rosalie is such an interesting character, I would love to see what she has to say about her.

But we dont know whos playing Aro yet?

Cam Gigandet :)- even though hes not in NM but hesss lovely :)

Nikki Reed- just Love the way shes puts herself out as a bitch :)

Kellan Lutz- Hes Cutee

Taylor Lautner- Love his smilee, its the best smile ive ever seen and hes just cutee :)

Jackson Rathbone- For me friend mark so i can get his autograph for him :)

But we dont know whos playing Aro yet?

I thought it was that guy from prince caspian - or was that just a rumour?

I know Aro isn't meant to look old - bt I was kinda hoping they would cast smeone older - just because, for people who haven't read new moon, it would be easier to explain to them, and I always imagined him looking older. Not many people tend to agree with me, but I always imagined him to look like Richard E. Grant