party ideas for ET2

flutterby80

I think a vampire vs werewolf party!!!

team edward/ team jacob!!!

That would be awesome, Team Jacob :wub:

hahaa what would you were for a werewolf?? I would definatley go as a vamp even though the werewolf would be funnier hahaa

:lol: thats very true...maybe i'd go as a vampire wearing a team jacob shirt :P haha i'm kidding, no i have no idea. i'll get back to you on that one :poki:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as twilight started in book form, how about dressing as your favourite book character (from any book). :lol:

Maybe for the Friday... it wouldn't take as much time & effort (unlike the masquerade ball), unless you wanted to go all out. :P

Well, as twilight started in book form, how about dressing as your favourite book character (from any book). :YAHOO:

I was thinking of something like that, as Bella loves books and a few other novels are mentioned in the books.

I do think we need one party that's more like La Push though, just cos it'll be good to have something that doesns't require a ton of effort and eleboarate costumes. My back is still aching from dragging my suitcase around at the weekend.

I liked the set up last time - one casual, one formal and one to really let your imagination go on - would be nice to have the same again.

I'm still crossing my fingers for the baseball party! Isn't very new moon related, but it'd be easy to dress for, and they could always try and have some sort of bat simulation, like they did with the surfboard!

Don't know how easy it would be to do baseball hitting or something similar though, what with security 'n all :(

SO glad they went for the masquerade party though! :poki:

Ok so this died but Im bringing it back because I had the most awsome Idea ever today!!

For the sunday night party there should be a murder mystery party. Because there arent many people there it would be easier to organise. Everyone has a character and then theres like a quick treasure hunt with clues or a quiz at tables or something to do with figuring out who the murderer was before dancing the rest of the night away!!

It could involve all the vampires, nomadic etc etc and basically everyone!!!

Ive always wanted a murder mystery party haha

xoxo

Well, as twilight started in book form, how about dressing as your favourite book character (from any book). :D

Maybe for the Friday... it wouldn't take as much time & effort (unlike the masquerade ball), unless you wanted to go all out. :P

I think that's an awesome idea! It's got my vote ;)

I love the baseball party idea. Would it be too hard to get a batting cage in the hall? Baseball food would be great- hmmm hot dogs.

What sort of fun game thingy could you have for the baseball party?

I think that's a good idea too :)

duno what game they could have tho!

Oh and also a few people have said this I know but more dancey music, we were take the p.iss dancing mostly. I told the DJ to play some like good chart tunes so he played Akon haha, I like that song but not for a party :dance: It felt a bit like a birthday party lol!

Edited by staceymichelle

All the party ideas you are coming up with have been excellent!! I personally have a favorite.....lots of ideas for it :angel:

Davey :lol:

haha Davey didn't you just posted that exaxt smae reply in another thread?! I won't hold it against you!

Yeah I did lol! It's because I was supposed to post it in this thread....oops!

Davey :blink:

How about an extension on the book idea and take in the idea that vampires aren't real and do dressing up as like fairy tale characters /fantasy characters so we can have ware wolves, fairy's, vampires,dragons, pixies all that kinda fun stuff and with halloween close costumes are easy and the party kinda works as a halloween character , plus how cool would it be to have a room full of mythical creatures all partying. On another note the room could look totally awsome and its a chance for the showmasters staff to truly let there decorating imaginations go wild.

How about an extension on the book idea and take in the idea that vampires aren't real and do dressing up as like fairy tale characters /fantasy characters so we can have ware wolves, fairy's, vampires,dragons, pixies all that kinda fun stuff and with halloween close costumes are easy and the party kinda works as a halloween character , plus how cool would it be to have a room full of mythical creatures all partying. On another note the room could look totally awsome and its a chance for the showmasters staff to truly let there decorating imaginations go wild.

That is such a fab idea - love it. We could have a poster up with Bella's quote "I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures". I'm picturing a kind of dark fairytale theme with toadstools and cobwebs - that would be amazing.

I'm so excited about the next parties being announced I want them to be announced soon so I can work out a budget for each outfit and start looking for things to wear!

Same here. I don't want to commit to buying anything for the ball until I know what the other themes are going to be, in case they are going to require a lot of shopping too.

I'm so excited about the next parties being announced I want them to be announced soon so I can work out a budget for each outfit and start looking for things to wear!

Same here. I don't want to commit to buying anything for the ball until I know what the other themes are going to be, in case they are going to require a lot of shopping too.

glad I'm not the only one, I can see myself finding the perfect dress and mask for the ball and then the other themes being announced and them needing alot of money and time spend on them too so I'll have to change my plans for the ball to be able to afford it all!