Eternal Twilight 2 - Facebook Group

prophecygirl

Im on it Antonio's the name! woop

Aaaah, there you are, my little Warrior! :P :P

I joined too! :P

OMG...I kept seeing you around the con with your little lad and me and my friends kept saying..''what's her usesrname on SM's''we couldn't remember. I was going to talk to you but I thought I'd sound foolish saying ''Hi, I'm an idiot but I recognise you from the boards'' lol!!!

• Moderators

OMG...I kept seeing you around the con with your little lad and me and my friends kept saying..''what's her usesrname on SM's''we couldn't remember. I was going to talk to you but I thought I'd sound foolish saying ''Hi, I'm an idiot but I recognise you from the boards'' lol!!!

:P I was the same with a few people (you and Starbuck included) .. I'm never quite sure, so I usually just keep to myself, safer that way :P

Starbuck - I saw you too! I'm sure I was sat at the table next to you at breakfast yesterday morning!

Hm, if so I was the girl sitting listening to Luke going on and on about Dr. Who :P Just in case I looked confused. (We don't have Dr. Who in Denmark)

I had around 10 people stare at me, 5 of them came over and asked if I wasn't Aakerman from the forum :)

Mostly it seemed a lot had been peaking around on the forum, recognized me, but not actually posted here themselves, was a lot of fun though. :P

Well that was very thoughtful of them :P Their breakfasts were rather nice!

And Aekerman, yep, saw you too! I recognised you from the forum, but didn't know whether to ask you or not. Next time I will!

Edited by prophecygirl

Well that was very thoughtful of them :P Their breakfasts were rather nice!

And Aekerman, yep, saw you too! I recognised you from the forum, but didn't know whether to ask you or not. Next time I will!

You better! :) :P