• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want him the most

Prove it! :o

LOLLLLLLLL

I'm his new stalker :P

HAHAHA!!! I read that and burst out laughing!!! Ahhhh, memories from the talks!!!

HAHAHA Aaaa me too! couldnt help but laugh :P Prove it ;) hehehe love it :P

Yeah he was pretty cool he nodded in my direction lol! and he was generaly friendly and happy even when me and friends messed up in a group picture session lol.

sorry i swore .... i forgot....

Edited by WolfBoyAnt

he was amazing.

i first saw him in 'can't hardly wait' when he and i were both much younger..lol and it was so overwhelming to actually meet him. the guest encounter was wow. i didnt ask a question for 15 mins because i couldnt talk i just stared at him in disbelief!

i wear glasses, and had 2 photoshoots with him and the photographer was checking and told me to wait. peter had his arms really tight around me and i was trying so hard to remember to breathe and not faint. i was shaking and he held me tighter... like that was gonna help!

watched him play pool in the bar. a very surreal moment i will remember forever.

i was talking to 'purple vamp' just outside the main hall and i was in the middle of a sentence and peter walked through the door and i just stopped talking and she just turned round and realised straight away why. it was soo funny. i am just in awe of him.

i felt so devestated on sunday night after he left. i am addicted to him. i have met some famous people people but no one has affected me like he has EVER.

you MUST bring him back. please please please please please please

i will literally do anything..

i know i need to update my signature!

SIGNED!!! :D

I spotted you a few times and was gonna come say hello but I was scared cus u told me off by the poker table cus id forgotten to take my flash off :lol:

Sorry, hun... I couldn't even see who I was talking to because I had been blinded! :smile:

SIGNED!!! :D

I spotted you a few times and was gonna come say hello but I was scared cus u told me off by the poker table cus id forgotten to take my flash off :lol:

Sorry, hun... I couldn't even see who I was talking to because I had been blinded! :smile:

Lol I was like oops! :( My camera has a habit of having a mind of it's own! Got a smile for it though :P

n547513514_1471579_3354872.jpg

Did u enjoy our conga :P lol

Edited by Crépuscule

I did see him dancing to Beat It, so if bringing him back will give me more surreal moments like that .. go for it :lol:

I sooo agree! Seeing that was just the most surreal thing ever and that song will now always mean something sooo much more than it did before!

Def bring him back....I didnt get a hug so he owes me!

xxx

Peter was so sweet !!!

He kissed my hand sunday afternoon when he arrived for "all guests talk", if someone has a picture ... :lol:

The photo is from Supernova the film I asked a question about.

Its the one hes totally butt naked in seriously you see him from the back and he has NOTHING on.

Also he is so incredibly toned in it! He wasnt lying when he said about spending time in the gym haha it was worth it!

Every single person should rent that and Love Sucks and The Big Kahuna. Hes incredible in all of them OH and Touch the top of the world. Its fantastic.