BRING BACK PETER

talie

He's simply amazing really, here's one of the pics he posed for me :( Sorry about the watermark atm it's just I like to fix all my pictures before I properly upload them <3

peter1.jpg

AGHH

I was sitting there :)

He was holding my hand whilst talking to us

HIS HANDS ARE SO SOFT

and doesn't he smell LUSHH ??

lol ^ stalker talk :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please bring back Peter.... he was the nicest, most down to earth person there (aswell as Kellan!!)

I was lucky enough to have one of those photoshoots where the photographer had to leave to check if my photo looked right (I have glasses!) I was still hugging him and I didn't know what to do so I started to pull away, but he held me tight so I couldn't leave.

I think he could tell I was nervous because he held me close, stroked my back and kissed my head! You should have seen my face! I had to hide by blush in his chest! (Didn't work) LOL

He is such a natural entertaining the crowds, especially when he was with Kellan! Everything he said was interesting and when he was with Kellan, they were both genius!!!

Everyone can call me a sad loser if you want but I got upset then the guests left (mostly Peter and Kellan) and for some reason I feel like a drug addict without the next fix... Withdrawal Symptoms!!

Please bring him back!!!!

Sarah xxx =oD

P.S - Me and my cousin have decided that he is "God in a man form" and I may have caught Peter's throat lurgy!!! LOL =oD

YES PLEASE - I LOVE YOU PETER

HE was incredible, he really really was...

OMG please please please please please (x10000000000000000000) bring him back...

i agree peter was brill and so funnny. he would be great at the next one as well as jackson

That would be incredible, i love you showmasters and massive events and everyone else who organized anything to do with Eternal Twilight.

Thanks

Please bring back Peter.... he was the nicest, most down to earth person there (aswell as Kellan!!)

I was lucky enough to have one of those photoshoots where the photographer had to leave to check if my photo looked right (I have glasses!) I was still hugging him and I didn't know what to do so I started to pull away, but he held me tight so I couldn't leave.

I think he could tell I was nervous because he held me close, stroked my back and kissed my head! You should have seen my face! I had to hide by blush in his chest! (Didn't work) LOL

He is such a natural entertaining the crowds, especially when he was with Kellan! Everything he said was interesting and when he was with Kellan, they were both genius!!!

Everyone can call me a sad loser if you want but I got upset then the guests left (mostly Peter and Kellan) and for some reason I feel like a drug addict without the next fix... Withdrawal Symptoms!!

Sarah xxx =oD

P.S - Me and my cousin have decided that he is "God in a man form" and I may have caught Peter's throat lurgy!!! LOL =oD

I was one of those glasses wearing photo goers too! I started to pull away from Peter but he grabbed me back around the waist so I couldn't go! I couldn't help but blush!

Edited by chimmykins

Sarah xxx =oD

I was one of those glasses wearing photo goers too! I started to pull away from Peter but he grabbed me back around the waist so I couldn't go! I couldn't help but blush!

I think i'm going to start to wear glasses :lol::P

I suppose like some others have said if any of the ET1 guests came back then people loose out on meeting new people.

Me personally, enjoyed Kellan and Peters company so much I'd be willing to sacrafice a new guest, but each person is individual so if we can't get them back for ET2 I'll have everything crossed for ET3 yessss ET3 if it happens :lol: x

I suppose like some others have said if any of the ET1 guests came back then people loose out on meeting new people.

Me personally, enjoyed Kellan and Peters company so much I'd be willing to sacrafice a new guest, but each person is individual so if we can't get them back for ET2 I'll have everything crossed for ET3 yessss ET3 if it happens :D x

Same, Peter seemed to really enjoyed it, and people loved seeing him. Plus it's also great for people that missed ET to meet him so it works out alright with everyone. ;)

Personlally i'm just wating for his name to pop us as a guest more than anyone else; and I know people love Rob but I'd still perfer to meet Peter again :P

If he doesn't come back for ET2, he MUST come ET3 x :lol:

Did anyone see Peter playing pool in the bar? That was pretty nice, we were walking out away from the crowd entering the talk and he was in there with a group of attendees playing pool etc, he stopped to talk to loads too and spoke to someone on the phone I think.

See when you get people in this industry they put a mask on for fans, but I really felt like they were really genuine and were just themselves as much as they could be rather than being "stars" which I'm not into.

Did anyone see Peter playing pool in the bar? That was pretty nice, we were walking out away from the crowd entering the talk and he was in there with a group of attendees playing pool etc, he stopped to talk to loads too and spoke to someone on the phone I think.

See when you get people in this industry they put a mask on for fans, but I really felt like they were really genuine and were just themselves as much as they could be rather than being "stars" which I'm not into.

Yeah, I was sat in the bar with my mum and Peter walked in and just started playing pool! I think the phone call was to make the attendees friend jealous who was on the other end, I can't really remember.