Costume Progress

carnosoul

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lightened that shot up a little bit in Photoshop for ya - You can see you a bit better now :)

lara.jpg

Looking good - Although your original version was by no means terrible!

You start with what you have, work with what you've got, and keep improving as you go on.

Cosplayers are living proof of the theory of evolution ;)

( Insert joke about "Survival Of The Fittest" here :P )

Having a slight dilemma LOL

Scott has decided he wants to be Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly for Cosplay this year so he can tap dance! :eek: He's such a show off LOL

Unfortunately for me he has outfits from his dance show that would cover both! LOL

cosplay1.jpg

I'd been thinking more along the lines of Doc Brown from Back the the Future as we have an outfit from the dance show that would cover that LOL

cosplay2.jpg

HELP! LOL :wub: :WINCE:

There are two whole days to fill with costuming :)

Pick the costume you put the most work into / that you feel looks most likely to win for the competition, and simply let him wear the rest chopping and changing as he fancies!

He wont be there both days Scapey - I'll likely be crewing on the Sunday.

Chop and change, are you mad LOL he'd want on the stage all day if I let him do that LOL

Honestly you have no idea what a little show off he is now after the dance show last month!

First off, in reply to DitzyDalek's post, If it was up to me, I would definetly go with The Doc Brown costume as it just looks insanley cute and Back To The Future is awesome :thumbup: (( Thats not to say the Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly outfits are not without their charms )).

Secondly, in reply to Open The Blast Doors, I hope you dont mind me saying but as a part time photographer (( I use the term photographer in the loosest sense possible :thumbup: i'm not the best )) I have to say that your photography work is simply astounding ((i'm actually a little lost for words, especially on the first and fourth picture )). Awesome work :thumbup:

As a side note,

I'll be in attendance with my camera hoping to get some good pictures taken of the guys n gals in their Saturday/Sunday best if anyone wants a picture taken.

I try to get something different from a picture, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

A handful of pictures what I've took.

Neil, they are brilliant! :thumbup:

Will look out for you at G4, although there is probably more chance of you recognising us lol

First off, in reply to DitzyDalek's post, If it was up to me, I would definetly go with The Doc Brown costume as it just looks insanley cute and Back To The Future is awesome :P (( Thats not to say the Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly outfits are not without their charms )).

Thats what I think - I can just see him running around shouting about flux capacitors lol :o

Sure he just wants to be Fred or Gene so he can dance on stage lol :D

Right, third time I've tried this - already posted in the wrong place cos I'm a twit - still can't put photos on this thing so have to put a link - lines took an age to do and needed the help of my seamstress friend.

flickr photo1