Costume Progress

carnosoul

well qite right , you dam well should woman :P

Remember Victoria , YOU'RE the only one in SCOTLAND with the guts to do Lara , you are the Scottish pinicale of Lara Cosplay , we have pride in you .

You're Lara if she had a Scottish accent , be her , you have most of it down already , just BELIVE IN YOU'RE SELF :angel:

oh and once you're done , try looking at the 501st UK GARRISON they have a seperate group called REEL ICONS these are movie related costumes (batman , spidernam , Trinity ,Neo , Blade Ghostbusters )you know the stuff .

why not give them a try , it has to be movie accurate , if you're cosy isn't there's plenty of peeps in the UK that can lend a hand

Here Here well said colin i quite agree she is the top and the best lara cosplayer in scotland :D My costume is nearly finished i will post pics up soon i just no one else has thought of the same idea lol :D melanie is also nearly finished but i thjink she is worrying about the leia hair wether she should go with a wig or try her real hair what do you think is the best ? :D

Edited by carnosoul

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw well thankyou Brian.

I am soo close to being finished with this classic costume. I need to get my latex top and then I am finished, although I am still gonna be on the lookout for better boots..The ones I've got are okay but I'd really prefer to have boots which have lace holes that mean I can do criss-crossed laces to be just that little more accurate.

Bryan , how's you'r and Mel's costume coming on , got any pics yet

Hey There,

Soz i havent been on for ages, how are you getting on? my seamtress is doing some work on my dress as we speak im going to give her a call tomoz and check on progress, got my boots, still unsure as to what to do with my buns lol im trying my best to avoid a tacky wig lol, just need to start painting my blaster i got a tip for it as well that will be organised. :) Hope your doing good and chat soon :D

Mel

I'm not sure I'm cosplaying yet. Bit self conscious (being a fat begger and all) but I'm gonna get read just in case... so far all I've done is turn this...

dlxmach.jpg

into this.

2r550d5.jpg

24xigc7.jpg

And I've ordered a blank hock that I'll be painting myself.

Hi Turtle

I've sent you a email :WINCE: sorry it has took me so long to reply i have been really busy,how is your costume going it looks really good from the pics :D sorry again for taking so long to reply thanks for the offer if you need anything just ask :)

Aw well thankyou Brian.

I am soo close to being finished with this classic costume. I need to get my latex top and then I am finished, although I am still gonna be on the lookout for better boots..The ones I've got are okay but I'd really prefer to have boots which have lace holes that mean I can do criss-crossed laces to be just that little more accurate.

No problem :YAHOO: i cant wait to see your finished costume last years was really good :dance:

Edited by carnosoul

Looking forward to making this my first event as soon as I can figure out what I want to go as. So far its looking likely to be an SG team member although a Jaffa warrior would be fun but pretty damn hard to manage. Just have to keep looking for ideas untill I settle on something I guess ^_^

Heres what the shorts look like on..I can only apologise for the rubbish/quickly done cutouts!

2hqqnw1.jpg

The costume looks great,i think the shorts look really good with the outfit dont worry about the cutouts ^_^ are you going to enter the cosplay this year?

Edited by carnosoul

Oh definately :).

I just need to think of something interesting to do this time!

What did you do before :YAHOO: mayby you could do some of the classic lara pose's with the gun's from the game cover's :dance:

With any luck my good friend Ian and myself will be Dante & Randal for this weekend at some point. Along with the usual Star Wars riff raff that we do on the side :P

Clerks_II_by_EmmCeeAndrew.jpg

Awesome. I love it. I want that overcoat, and the shirts too :lol:

I've been planning some more "Acid damage" to various parts of the costume for a while now, just not got round to it!

It looks very realistic i would love to see the full costume when you have done the other parts with acid damage :blink: