More smallville guests?

redmysticforceranger

Hell to the Yes. John Schneider would be fitting as we have Wopat. To fail that anyone from smallville would be great ones that I would love Erica Durance, Allison Mack, John Glover, Annette O'toole, Aaron Ashmore, Justin Hartley, Eric Johnson, Sam Jones III, Laura Vandervoort, Cassidy Freeman, Sam Witwer, Phil Morris, James Marsters, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Ian Somerhalder, Jane Seymour, Alan Ritchson, Kyle Gallner, Alaina Kalanj, Lee Thompson Young and Margot Kidder. You have had a few of these before so we no you can get them. I didn't say Tom or Kristen because thats not gunna happen,

Yeah, definitely try and get more Smallville guests, either Tom, Kristen or Allison would be ACE! I know people say getting the bigger guests is unlikes, which maybe true, but SM is bigger now and attracts bigger guests each year, so never say never. Who'd have thought Michael Rosenbaum would have gone last year or all the stars that showed up at LFCC?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Sam Witwer would make a fantastic guest, he was great as Davis bloome, him or justin hartley would be ace for me, and for obvious reasons Laura Vandervoort :wub:

Sam Witwer is a good guy. Met him at Star Wars Celebration IV where he was promoting the Force Unleashed game.

I think Sam Witwer would make a fantastic guest, he was great as Davis bloome, him or justin hartley would be ace for me, and for obvious reasons Laura Vandervoort :P

Sam Witwer is a good guy. Met him at Star Wars Celebration IV where he was promoting the Force Unleashed game.

ahh yes I only recently realised that he was the model and voice of starkiller in that game, im pretty jealous of you meeting him he's one of my favs :P

I think Sam Witwer would make a fantastic guest, he was great as Davis bloome, him or justin hartley would be ace for me, and for obvious reasons Laura Vandervoort :P

Im sooooooo jealous of you