WHO'S GOING TO ROTK AT THE MEET?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

As explained in the Forum Meet thread, we will be going to see ROTK in the afternoon of the meet, at around 3pm. If you would like us to get tickets for you then you can re-imburse us on the day. Just post here, and we'll sort it out.

Mark :D

P.S. It would be helpful if you just posted once, and only on this subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello gorgeous :D

Add 3 for Moi, a 'special guest' and Wendy ("Crappy Granny")...much appreciated...

I'll provide multiple boxes of Kleenex...for those ladies who may get a little "erratic" (erotic????) over the site of Aragorn with CLEAN hair!

And I'll need tissues and maybe a bucket coz I blubbed just listening to the soundtrack! :D

"Aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm gettinnnnnn alllllllllllllllllllllll emorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtionalllllllllllllllll...allllllredddddy..."

Cheers

:D

Edited by Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire

Oh oh oh me! Definately! Please can you book a ticket for me please? I may ask for another, cause someone is coming with me, but I'm not sure yet to ask for a ticket for him too. I definately would like one for me, but can I tell you later today if I need another? Thanks!

Halo

Two Here Please! that means pay you on the day right?

ok..

Two Here Please!

one for me one for em :)

help me convince davido to come :D

dya think showmasters, youll be able to confirm when youve booked em, and who for? i can just imagine someone being like :D what? none for me? :'( lol

Edited by sarah-4-eva