Auction items at Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome!

i was like wowa :| wen she told me! lol

makes me a little glad im not into it enough to spend that pr id of maxed out my account lol!!

yeh i know what u mean, i did know other but means trecking throgu my texts lol!

SO WHO BOUGHT WHAT GUYS

(wen u get back of cause :P)

i dont think that anyone will ever top the bids for the meal at chev 7.1 that was a stupidly big amount...

one of the girls that i work with rescued the twilight cinema stand from the skip in the metrocenter car park theother day 'free' is my fave price lol

What did it go for?..?

and haha niceee! i lvoe when things like that happened, i bought 16 books on ebay for like 6.40 including postage, then wen it got here the guy had payed 6.85 for just postage! That well made me laugh, he actually paid for me to take them haha

Well done to the girl for winning the meal in the competition, bet she is H A P P Y :P

I was really shocked by some of the prices and was saying to my other half "well at least we know lindie didn't get the autographs..and who would pay 650 for the dinner?!". So I phoned my friend afterwards and she phoned back about 10 mins later totally buzzing. And she was near enough shouting "i've just had dinner with the cast!. I said to her "you couldn't have it went for 650, please tell me you didn't pay that?!' And she said "oh no, i payed 670!".

I could not believe it, however she was over the moon. Said she couldn't take any photos during the dinner but she said Peter put his hand on her shoulder alot (her fave) and she even had the cheek to tell Kellen to come back and give her a cuddle when he went to leave after the dinner. She was chuffed when he said "come here gorgeous" lol. Worse thing is i couldn't go this time and she got to take a friend. Saying that I probably wouldn't have let her pay that much to be honest - her mum would kill me! She also managed to get the Edward pic for 80 and something signed by the cast who were there i think she said.

Overall i can tell you she is VERY HAPPY! :P

It went for thousands. I remember the gasps from the audience getting increasingly louder... It was like "�500! *muted gasp* �1000! *gasp* �2000 *GASP* �2500 *OMFG!!!"

It went for £6000 in the end at Chevron. It was bizarre to watch.

£6000 :o

are you being serious???

oh my days .. thats quite ...err.. a lot lol :D

Yes, that's the truth.

A friend of mine and I had a little over £ 300 together and wanted to bid, but the bids were past 500 before I even had my hand up.

Edited by Queen_Sindel