The Older Attendees

kegan5

It's like me and little chef, not that I eat there often but every time I have I've had something wrong... I was telling a friend years ago and we happened to be doing some roadtrip, so we stopped for food in Lil chef and I said right now watch... so we all order food, mine was simple chips and a coke... everyones came.... but not mine, mine hadn't even been taken down lol!

Well anyway randomness over, hopefully we'll be able to find something.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, if nothing outside suits people food wise we could always eat in the hotel :)

I was going to say that for lunch on the Sat.

I sent the below as a facebook message please email me hobbitfanatic @ hotmail.com or message me on facebook if you want me my mob number.

Hi all

Just a message for the planning of some things.

I know some people are coming friday and some a bit later so can't met till Sat so making up some other met times as well.

I will be going to the fangroup met up in the main hall at 4pm and I'll be wearing my Eternal One's t-shirt and badge.

From there we will decide where we would like to eat. I'm currently bending towards Wetherspoons as I think it's a fair menu for all and cheap. Wetherspoons is about 5mins around the corner from the hotel.

From the place we eat we will head back at about 6.

I'll be getting down to the party at about 8.30 and waiting just by the lifts if people want to met up.

The next day I'm going to spend most of my time dressed as Jasper so if you see me come and say hi.

I'll be going for lunch at 1pm in the hotel restutant so if people want to met me in the bar by the side of closest to it.

I'm saying by then we will propably have met up enough to arrange other things for the rest of the time as I know people need to see they photoshoot times as well.

Looking forward to seing everyone.

Cat

I only watched the 2 hours on Red Carpet, got fed up of Sky's poor performance so ended up watching E! Hmmm still Robert looked pretty nice.

Same here exactly - Ryan Seacrest did a way better job of getting people to come over to talk to him. Rob looked so uncomfortable, bless him.

I have all my outfits sorted (except I cant find my tie for the Chicago party :P )

All packed too... wooohoooo, 4 days to go!!! :(

Wow you are organised!!

I have my outifts sorted (just about) and a list of what I'm taking. Just need to finish my wolf bag for La Push and finalise the little details.

I only watched the 2 hours on Red Carpet, got fed up of Sky's poor performance so ended up watching E! Hmmm still Robert looked pretty nice.

Same here exactly - Ryan Seacrest did a way better job of getting people to come over to talk to him. Rob looked so uncomfortable, bless him.

Yeah, although the E! coverage was a bit like being in a rave club, 3 second shots, then pulling away then going up to that high rise building, then split screening lol someone needs to go back to filming school :(

Rob did look uncomfortable, but he always does really. I don't think I've ever watched an interview with him where he looks confident he's always staring at the floor etc.

Wasn't overly impressed with the dresses either, lol moaning minnie here... but there really wasn't any wow factors there, maybe the crunch has hit them all :P x

Wasn't overly impressed with the dresses either, lol moaning minnie here... but there really wasn't any wow factors there, maybe the crunch has hit them all :( x

I said to Betty earlier that the dresses were so dull this year!! And why do so many people choose red when they are going to be standing on a red carpet?

my god skys coverage was bad! i watche dthe whole thing and wante dto kill those stupid people in the studio by the end of it! and i was taping both red carpets and couldn't believe how many people ryan got that ferne didn't! i am a massive E! fan and find it hysterical that people just can't do it like they do.

have to say one thing though how amazing was miley cyrus' dress it was so beautiful i was totally shocked i can't stand the girl but that dress was pretty

as for food as mentioned before we do have a couple of american diners, buddies does some great stuff and you can't get much more american than twilight :P

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

my god skys coverage was bad! i watche dthe whole thing and wante dto kill those stupid people in the studio by the end of it! and i was taping both red carpets and couldn't believe how many people ryan got that ferne didn't! i am a massive E! fan and find it hysterical that people just can't do it like they do.

have to say one thing though how amazing was miley cyrus' dress it was so beautiful i was totally shocked i can't stand the girl but that dress was pretty

as for food as mentioned before we do have a couple of american diners, buddies does some great stuff and you can't get much more american than twilight :D

oooohhh i do like american diners! :))

excited much ppl???

only few days to go!

The actual ceremony was on Sky Movies Premiere, thats where I watched it. :D

thats where i watche dit it's the only place you coudl watch it but the 3 idiots and stephanie beacham ruine dit for me, plus i think only twice did they actually cut back to the award son time, coverage was truly disgraceful, the days when it was on bbc with johnathan ross were much better

as for food as mentioned before we do have a couple of american diners, buddies does some great stuff and you can't get much more american than twilight :thumbup:

oooohhh i do like american diners! :))

excited much ppl???

only few days to go!

well i think that woudl be the best option but obv it's not upto me so we'll just have to see what happens i guess, but if i knew where we going in advanc ei could go and book tables or something

Did anyone else see Joan Collins on GMTV this morning? She was obviously bladdered and blurted out there was only 1 american winner and he's dead ! Talk about no tact. Oh and by the way Joan, Heath Ledger was Australian not American. :YAHOO:

Not sure whether I have actually joined this group or am just gate-crashing.

If not, is it ok if I join ? :D

Edited by theblackrose