The Older Attendees

kegan5

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulubelle....what are all these young whipper snapper's in their 20's doing talking about being OLD???? :chair::blink:

HA! HA! I just saw your post. If 20 is old then I guess that makes us ancient!!!:D

I'm glad everyone is mixing together though.

well that would knock out more than half of us! including the ones who started the thread so no i do not think that will be happening anytime soon :P

Kegan is only 26 & I don't consider that to be old... add another 10 years & then talk to me! ;)

I like you... I like you a lot heh! We've been skiing for the past 3 days and I feel about 95 now heh x

HELLOOOO THERE!!!

HOW ARE U LOVELY PEOPLE TODAY???

[ u have to forgive my enthusiasm i just finished exams :)))) so now im freeeee well at least till monday when second semester starts ;p]

its closer and closer now

are we excited or what??? :)

xxx

HELLOOOO THERE!!!

[ u have to forgive my enthusiasm i just finished exams :)))) so now im freeeee well at least till monday when second semester starts ;p]

xxx

aww iman i'm so glad you finished with them? i bet you are pleased congrats on finishing and i hope you get great results!

Kegan is only 26 & I don't consider that to be old... add another 10 years & then talk to me! :angry:

starbuck if it bothers you that much make an older oldees thread with an over 30's limit! we're just trying to find people who are old enough to understand they are not going not going to marry the guests thats it!, we're just having fun! as i said before if you tried to make this threa dover 30 half us wouldn't be here! get over it please

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

HELLOOOO THERE!!!

xxx

aww iman i'm so glad you finished with them? i bet you are pleased congrats on finishing and i hope you get great results!

Kegan is only 26 & I don't consider that to be old... add another 10 years & then talk to me! ;)

starbuck if it bothers you that much make an older oldees thread with an over 30's limit! we're just trying to find people who are old enough to understand they are not going not going to marry the guests thats it!, we're just having fun! as i said before if you tried to make this threa dover 30 half us wouldn't be here! get over it please

I'm not going to marry the guests??? :(((

lol kidding kidding

HELLOOOO THERE!!!

xxx

I'm not going to marry the guests??? :(((

lol kidding kidding

oooh and i forgot to thank u jj! :)

i hope i get good results too

it'll be my little present before the convention :angry:

well i dunno you might but i wouldn't be counting it on like alot of girls seems to poor things! :)

when do you get your results? i really hope you did well :)

OMG wouldnt it be hilarious if ppl REALLY thought they were gonna somehow trap the guests into marrying them

I mean those love at first sight kinda thing

And of course by first sight, we mean first guest ;p

my results come out end of february probably around the same time of the convention

thanks again!

fingers crossed :)

xxx

And what do you mean we aren't marrying the guests... Peter is only 9 days younger than me... ;):D;) ;)

well he is married to rather wonderful jennie garth unfortunately but perhaps he'll be making a back up list :P

Yeah, I can live with being Jennie's back-up... ;):P

Aaaaaah, so excited now... just over 25 days to go... ;)