The Older Attendees

kegan5

hey welcome to the boards :) yes they'll be a gorup of non screaming fan girls probably squished as we get trambeled the screaming fan girls

I'll be part of that 'non-screaming, non-teenaged fan girls group. I'm also a 'seasoned con-goer' so you won't be alone.

i know dude thats why i come to yur showmasters events coz i know you guys rock, and even if they did try to traple me your so tall i would just jump on your back and they'd never reach me :) and you probably wouldn't even notice i was there :dance:

You can reach his back?!? ;-)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know dude thats why i come to yur showmasters events coz i know you guys rock, and even if they did try to traple me your so tall i would just jump on your back and they'd never reach me :) and you probably wouldn't even notice i was there :dance:

You can reach his back?!? ;-)

lol i can jump! or perhaps we'll have to form a human pyramid to climb up

Hey everyone! First time posting on this Forum! Signed up today just so i could write this and say how glad ia am to see that there are going to be people my age there! (25 :chair: )At least we know we won't be alone with a bunch of screaming/ crazed :chair: teenagers! ROFL. Or maybe they'll have to watch out for us....humm... Anyways me and friend are going together! But we'd love to meet up with everyone!

:firedevil: This is going to be awsome!

hey welcome to the boards :) yes they'll be a gorup of non screaming fan girls probably squished as we get trambeled the screaming fan girls

Never going to happen.

Having been to the prem I understand people conserns and there being the possibility of screaming fan girls, but there really is no need for it at an event like this. And it will be controlled.

At the end of the day we want our guests to relax, if they do that they have a better time and our likely to spend more time with the attendees. It's really not possible to relax if you are being screamed at.

There will definitely be no trampling. As with any of our events, if an attendee does not behave reasonably they will be removed. Screaming and barging other attendees will very much be considered UN-reasonable.

Screaming fan girls "may" have the upper hand when it comes to volume, but we oldies that "run" the event hold the keys to them getting ANY access to the guests. If they don't behave, they don't get to met the guests. It's pretty simple.

That makes me a happy lady :jason:

Has anyone else though of a better name than Apple Trees then. I think we need something more catchy.

Hmmm The Elder'Flowers. I can't think of anything that Doesn't make us sound like a load of Bingo Knitters ha ha!

<-- Thinks.

The Forbidden Fruits

Edited by kegan5

Has anyone else though of a better name than Apple Trees then. I think we need something more catchy.

Hmmm The Elder'Flowers. I can't think of anything that Doesn't make us sound like a load of Bingo Knitters ha ha!

<-- Thinks.

The Forbidden Fruits

Oh I like that a lot better. Anyone got any other ideas or should we go for The Forbidden Fruits

<-- Thinks.

The Forbidden Fruits

how about the Cold ones

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

ooh I like cold ones too, lol how about the Cold Fruits or the Forbidden Ones

All hail the non-scraming,non-teenaged girl fans! ;p

Im loving the wacky names,

but the forbidden ones sound familiar

I swear ive heard it somewhere before...

I'm all for 'Bingo Knitters' myself... maybe we can wear knitted or crocheted red ribbons?? lmao

Or seriously, I like the cold ones or perhaps (slightly darker) the volturi??

ha ha ha I'll bring some wool then just incase :P!

p.s. jj you have a point about us not being forbidden, we could be cold apples. Ok my ideas are running thin now, I like Cold Ones although it makes us sound miserable.

The Forest Fruits or Fruits of the Forest... although it sounds like a T shirt company :P

Volterra Vamps

Twilight Temptresses

Twilight Fruits (makes us sound senile! LOL)

Golden Oldies.......

The Temptations (ok i know that's a group, but I like to think I could still tempt someone!!)

I like the 'Eternal Ones' too that hobbitfanatic suggested.

Volterra Vamps

Twilight Temptresses

Golden Oldies.......

The Temptations (ok i know that's a group, but I like to think I could still tempt someone!!)

actually i suggested that one :poki: hehe don't wanna be voluri the non fan group fan group is volturi although half the people here are there too lol

Volterra Vamps

Twilight Temptresses

Golden Oldies.......

actually i suggested that one :blink: hehe don't wanna be voluri the non fan group fan group is volturi although half the people here are there too lol

Hi there, I'm new to the forum, I'm 24 and have been playing around with the idea of coming alone or not, but I've decided to go for it. I'd love to meet up with people before hand and get chatting before we go, on MSN or Facebook (is there a group for us?)!

I haven't sorted my accomodation out yet, but would if anybody would be willing to share their room and split the cost I would love it!

Eternal Ones is a great idea!!

xx

Volterra Vamps

Twilight Temptresses

Golden Oldies.......

actually i suggested that one :blink: hehe don't wanna be voluri the non fan group fan group is volturi although half the people here are there too lol

Hi there, I'm new to the forum, I'm 24 and have been playing around with the idea of coming alone or not, but I've decided to go for it. I'd love to meet up with people before hand and get chatting before we go, on MSN or Facebook (is there a group for us?)!

I haven't sorted my accomodation out yet, but would if anybody would be willing to share their room and split the cost I would love it!

Eternal Ones is a great idea!!

xx

Hey there!!!

Welcome welcome

Its really nice to see more and more people here!! :)

Dont worry about coming alone

A lot of us are doing just that!

feel free to add me on msn u can find my email from previous posts here :)

xxx

I created a facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44234206273

Edit to add to let you know

I've created a cafepress store if you want to buy some badges or t-shirts you can also just print the design off the screen if you want to make your own badge with the design.

http://www.cafepress.com/eternalones

Edited by hobbitfanatic

I created a facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44234206273

Edit to add to let you know

I've created a cafepress store if you want to buy some badges or t-shirts you can also just print the design off the screen if you want to make your own badge with the design.

http://www.cafepress.com/eternalones

BRILLIANT!! :D I'll be joining when I go on FB later.

Oooo another oldie here. At 20 seems weird saying that but apparently over 16 qualifies for a post here?

This is my first convention so not really sure what to expect, well unless you count PaganFed... maybe that does count?

Anyway, will have a 23 year old in tow, well more like she'll have me in tow by the end of it and glad to see we're not alone haha!

Rich