The Older Attendees

kegan5

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i said that too him when i met him ages ago, i saidto someone that i don't know why i bother i'm much older than him and he heard me and said " but i like that though " so i can vouch that he definately likes the older ladies or at least says he does:)

Oh my God, you've met him? What's he like? :lol:

haha i said that too him when i met him ages ago, i saidto someone that i don't know why i bother i'm much older than him and he heard me and said " but i like that though " so i can vouch that he definately likes the older ladies or at least says he does:)

Oh my God, you've met him? What's he like? :D

Aren't all men the same :huh: ? lol kiddin x

Oh my God, you've met him? What's he like? :P

lol didn't see my avvie :) yes i have met him back when he just plain old cedric diggory :) (thanks to showmasters again) i even got to interview him too he's a very nice guy, his mind seems wander almost as much as mine does too :)

Oh my God, you've met him? What's he like? :D

lol didn't see my avvie :) yes i have met him back when he just plain old cedric diggory :) (thanks to showmasters again) i even got to interview him too he's a very nice guy, his mind seems wander almost as much as mine does too :)

Plain old Cedric Diggory...never lol!!!

OK so now I've heard everything.....apparently and I may be well behind the times here, but if you are 35 and older and like younger men (10 years or more) you are a COUGAR!!! RAWR!!! lol!!

:WINCE::D He is such a dog.

hello to all, i've never used these forums before, my friend mentioned to look and i glad i did, i have been contemplating not going to the event, after buying a silver ticket months ago, due to worrying about being the only older person there and maybe way out of my depth, im 29, just, and wish i was still 23. I'm so pleased to see that i am not the only over 20 going to be there, i'm going on my own too, it would be gr8 to meet up if poss, my hubby and friends are so not understanding my addiction with the saga, so it will be great to meet some sympathetic allies, gosh i sound depressed i'm really not (mayb a little paranoid)! i promise! HOORAY FOR OVER 20's !!!

hello to all, i've never used these forums before, my friend mentioned to look and i glad i did, i have been contemplating not going to the event, after buying a silver ticket months ago, due to worrying about being the only older person there and maybe way out of my depth, im 29, just, and wish i was still 23. I'm so pleased to see that i am not the only over 20 going to be there, i'm going on my own too, it would be gr8 to meet up if poss, my hubby and friends are so not understanding my addiction with the saga, so it will be great to meet some sympathetic allies, gosh i sound depressed i'm really not (mayb a little paranoid)! i promise! HOORAY FOR OVER 20's !!!

Well its awesome to hear you got up the courage to come :WINCE:

You will so not be alone!! And I think the over 20s are so gonna be rocking the place - yay!!!

Has anyone else though of a better name than Apple Trees then. I think we need something more catchy.

Hmmm The Elder'Flowers. I can't think of anything that Doesn't make us sound like a load of Bingo Knitters ha ha!

<-- Thinks.

The Forbidden Fruits

how about the Cold ones

Hi i'm new to the forum, i'm also a northamptonian! how about lost lambs/ lost lambies....can i join facebook forum too please when i get round to joining facebook!