The Older Attendees

kegan5

Hi all,

I sadly cant make it this time but im looking forward to October and hoping i manage to get tickets.. Im so glad i read this section as was begining to think i was the oldest Twilight fan around (A very young 42yr old here lol)

Hope you all have a great weekend from Amanda

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to confess a trip to pizza hut is actually becoming quite appealing lol or theres a couple of american theme restaurants in town like american style diner type thing that could be fitting for a very american movie we could go there if you like.

we will definately arrange something, regardless of what it is! the only thing i will veto is anything foreign, i don't eat chinese or indian or curry, i can't even stand the smell it makes me sick so thats out for me :) anything else cool though

I started a topic in the facebook group about meeting up.

Hi there, this is my first time using a forum (yeah i know im sad lol) so not sure how you leave messages for people ect. just wanted to ask how do you go about finding the facebook group? Im from Swindon and would like to meet other fans before October so im not so nervous about going lol

I'm 34, and really REALLY hoping I get a ticket from the waiting list.

Anyway, if I do get to go - I'll be coming up alone so will need a friendly face or 3 or 4 to latch on to ..... oops, I mean hang about with.

Not garunteed I'll be there though, but I will in October!! (will now re-schedule potential holiday as I was planning on going away then)

Or if people don't like chinese there is wetherspoons which is pretty quick to eat at.

Wetherspoons do smaller menus too, either for kids or those who don't eat quite as much as everyone else, so I think this is the perfect solution. :smile:

Have any of us swapped mobile numbers to keep in touch with each other for co-ordination purposes? :D

My mobile phone number is in my FB profile for those on my friends list. :D

If anyone else wants it before next Friday for meeting up purposes, drop me a message through the FB group. :D

Oh... & If I turn up at Wetherspoons in my shorts & flip-flops, does everyone promise not to laugh at me? LOL :D

My mobile phone number is in my FB profile for those on my friends list. ;)

If anyone else wants it before next Friday for meeting up purposes, drop me a message through the FB group. :D

Oh... & If I turn up at Wetherspoons in my shorts & flip-flops, does everyone promise not to laugh at me? LOL :blush:

Heh no promises :P!

Kiddin, I think I have an outfit now for beach party. I made a Tshirt online, but its a bit naughty...well I think it is.

xx

NAUGHTY??? What does your t-shirt say, Kegan? :blush:

Ok highlight below, it just has a bad word for kids in it lol!

I was playing around on photoshop and drew it then went ooh and ordered it, oh and I claim not to be an artist I can't draw stick people lmao!

*highlight spot*

It has 2 stick people, the girl one is waving a wand at the boy one and she says "Sparkle you B-steward"

it made me laugh.... I edited the word to avoid the filter on here, you'll get the gist though

Edited by kegan5