Heroes Season 3 - Episode 10 Discussion

DavidB

• Moderators

clipboard01dy5.jpg

(Because Sylar = happiness, as the SArmy know all too well)

And now ...

Episode 10 - The Eclipse, Part 1

Airs Monday November 24th

Last Episode Recap:

Sylar showed a fair bit of flesh. Thought I better give that priority for you all.

And even though he had Hulk clothes, he never went green.

Hiro was annoying. Which unfortunately was Arthur's fault. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL HIM?

Usutu didn't get head.

I wanna meet Arthur. I know that's slightly irrelevant but I don't care.

Peter's still alive. That's a shame.

Mohinder's started to make other people ugly too, clearly because he's all scaly. Cheeky git.

Elle was angry. The last time I saw that amount of blue stuff, I was watching the Smurfs.

Claire and Peter went into the sewers. NO TURTLES! Seriously, missed opportunity.

Daphne's GOOD! Awww. I knew it. How could she ever turn against Parky and his turtle.

Wait, where is turtle? I hope he hasn't turned down a contract and jumped ship to Grey's Anatomy.

I want them to give Nathan something interesting to do. Like kill Peter. And Tracy. Please?

Knox and Flint really aren't menacing in the slightest. I was more scared by green shorts dude at E2.

Oh, Sylar has Elle's power now. Save money on the electric bill! Hear that Gordon Brown?

Angela's all good and ready to go. I fear for Arthur I really do. Please don't kill him. I've asked nicely.

There's gonna be an Eclipse. Well duh, we've already had 2. Idiots.

Team Angela vs Team Arthur. BRING ON THE WAR! (Thanks Dale)

But which is better? Angela or Arthur? There's only one way to find out .... FIIIIIGHT!

I love how Sylar with all that he's done can use the exasperated face with Elle's antics. :chair:

Poor Sylar's face at first losing his ability was so sad, but then his relief at not having to fight his urges was sweet.

Elle was a bit all over the place.

And Mohinder came out of that cocoon........ :unsure: where was I.

I still love Arthur.

Many will disagree, but I didn't find Hiro irritating today - he was actually cute, especially when bopping with Mr. Turtle.

Sylar still rocks. Claire getting shot was awesome. Peter and Nathan having a brotherly domestic was awesome. HRG is a douche, but an awesome douche.

Poor Daphne. =(

I was taken by surprise at nudey Mohinder, haha.

Overall, I loved the episode and I'm glad it fulfilled my expectations.

Edited by Lenatalia

Seth Green.

Nuff said haha!

xxxx

this episode forfilled my cute men quota for about a week, i demand more ....

sendhil has a lovely bottom, it goes with his lovely chin... was it just writen in to this seasons contracts that all the boys needed to get there bodys out for the girls.

and how come maya made me want to :YAHOO:

but elle and sylar is B) awh.

big up mr turtle! whoop!

and daphnie! im so glad her big revieal wasn't something really seedy. im sure both me and lizzy can sypathys with the pore wee thing...

nathen just wants to get shot again or something for once i agree with emopete, what is his point puppet boy...

quote of the episiode @i hate heroes@ lol

isnt Hiro supposed to be annoying though? i mean, all 10 year olds are annoying!

i really really hope they explain where these 9th Wonders comics are coming from, if they just want us to forget about Isaac dying and stuff i will be annoyed.

oh and my favourite bit of that episode was Daphne's dad asking Matt why he was turning his head to the side... brilliant.

do we think Arthur gave Daphne her power in the same way Nathan got his as oppose to being born with it so to speak?

Also, with people losing power due to the Eclipse will Peter regain his becasue of it??

Oh oh oh, will Claire die???

OH OH OH OH!!!! Will HRG miss Sylar and kill Elle????????

That is all.

isnt Hiro supposed to be annoying though? i mean, all 10 year olds are annoying!

i really really hope they explain where these 9th Wonders comics are coming from, if they just want us to forget about Isaac dying and stuff i will be annoyed.

oh and my favourite bit of that episode was Daphne's dad asking Matt why he was turning his head to the side... brilliant.

do we think Arthur gave Daphne her power in the same way Nathan got his as oppose to being born with it so to speak?

Also, with people losing power due to the Eclipse will Peter regain his becasue of it??

Oh oh oh, will Claire die???

OH OH OH OH!!!! Will HRG miss Sylar and kill Elle????????

That is all.

Don't even go there!

There will be a huge body count, mainly HRG & the script writers, if that happens to Elle.

Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry!

*Goes to look for a Hulk smiley!*

This season continues to frustrate, they have completely lost their way although at least I like the idea of the eclipse taking everyones powers away.

Fear not though, I suspect (please note I haven't seen further than this episode!) that just before Noah pulls the trigger the sun will come back out and they'll all have their powers back, the bullet will hit Sylar and he'll heal.

I've invested too much time in the show to stop watching. Hopefully the show will learn to get a backbone.

Is it just me or are the Heroes "unmasked" bits getting more and more annoying / self-important?

Edited by Chris Quartly

Many will disagree, but I didn't find Hiro irritating today - he was actually cute, especially when bopping with Mr. Turtle.

Sylar still rocks.

I was taken by surprise at nudey Mohinder, haha.

I thought it was funny, reminded me of the Churchill adverts.

Sylar is always the highlight of any episode for me. ;)

Yes a surprise most welcome. :D

I really liked this episode but the eclipse thing is annoying me. As I think has been said on previous episode threads, there will have been many many eclipses that have happened since people (e.g. Arthur/Angela generation) gained their powers so why's this never been a problem before? Why've they not lost them? Unless of course it's only temporary. However, an eclipse isn't visible all over the world, certainly not a total eclipse, and it was witnessed in many different countries all over the world in this episode.

I think they'll probably all get their powers back after the eclipse is finished which I think is how they'll be able to give Peter his powers back, but I think if that is the case he'll only gain his original power. I like the theory above about Sylar being his by the bullet and then healing after getting his powers back when the sun comes out again, don't want either Sylar or Elle to die :D

Oh and I don't find Hiro annoying, he's funny lol, and loved the head bobbing with the turtle, as well as the scene where Matt was failing to read the mind of Daphne's dad.

Oh and Snot182: I think Arthur may well have given a power to Daphne, or he knew of her condition before she found her power and he was just threatening to take it away from her.