email us and we will send you fliers for Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

email us and we will send you fliers for Eternal Twilight so you can spread the word

everyone that helps in this way will get a little something at Eternal Twilight as a thank you :wub:

plus you will be making the event even better for your self but getting the word out as this will help us get more guest to the event

so if you want to help email us at info@showmastersonline.com with your address and we will get them out to you

thanks for this

jason :YAHOO:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to some mcfly concerts, one on friday, one the firday after and the saturday that weekedn and i know a lot of mcfly fans love twilight so i can pass some out.

Oooh good thinking! I'm going to see McFly at the end of the month too, so will drunkenly accost lots of fans. (it'll be my birthday, I'm allowed... :P)

Basically SMs, give Tara loads, and she can give them to me as well. :wub:

I'm not sure where I can give them out, but I'm sure I could think of somewhere. I could also pass them around the 6th Form common room and the local library if I can't think of anything better.

Edited by Laurenx

email us and we will send you fliers for Eternal Twilight so you can spread the word

everyone that helps in this way will get a little something at Eternal Twilight as a thank you :P

plus you will be making the event even better for your self but getting the word out as this will help us get more guest to the event

so if you want to help email us at info@showmastersonline.com with your address and we will get them out to you

thanks for this

jason :D

Email to which address?

everyone that helps in this way will get a little something at Eternal Twilight as a thank you :D

thanks for this

jason :P

OOPS! Silly me, there it is! Actually, I think I sent my info already but no flyers came...! I'll try again anyway. Cheers!

everyone that helps in this way will get a little something at Eternal Twilight as a thank you :wub:

thanks for this

jason :WAVE:

Email to which address?

everyone that helps in this way will get a little something at Eternal Twilight as a thank you :D

thanks for this

jason :WINCE:

It's just that the fliers haven't been send yet ; ) I think the all team is currently working on this : ] (or at least Jason )

OOPS! Silly me, there it is! Actually, I think I sent my info already but no flyers came...! I'll try again anyway. Cheers!