New Years Party "4" come & join fellow fans & crew

showmasters

• Moderators

Oh how exciting I think it will be the perfect time for a little SK reunion! I doubt there would be any transport running new years day so i'd be there til at least the friday.

Thanks TT it sounds like a great way to get to know a few more people too, outside of the normal crewing weekends which would be good.

Hi hun, it's lots of fun :D

Hey, oh well if your going its bound to be a mad one!!

lol hun :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how exciting I think it will be the perfect time for a little SK reunion! I doubt there would be any transport running new years day so i'd be there til at least the friday.

Thanks TT it sounds like a great way to get to know a few more people too, outside of the normal crewing weekends which would be good.

Oooooooo good call on the transport thing i'd totally forgot that i'd have to get there by train......its been one of those days

Faye apprantly i'm there till at least fri.......and have resinded stupid boy's invite...I am woman hear me roar be passive agressive

Oooooooo good call on the transport thing i'd totally forgot that i'd have to get there by train......its been one of those days

Faye apprantly i'm there till at least fri.......and have resinded stupid boy's invite...I am woman hear me roar be passive agressive

Yay :wub:

Stupid boy's invite, did I miss something?! Further discussion needed.

Roar away, I know I want to a fair bit of the time.

• Showmasters Admin

its very near the train station if you ring us there is some one that can pick you up :blink:

http://www.heronslodge.co.uk/

its a great place and its very warm

there are bed mattresses there all you need to bring is your self and some bedding and drinks :huh:

and anything you want to play comp games board games anything you want to bring :WINCE:

see you there

jason

• Moderators

It all depends now if I'm out of my plaster in time (for anyone that doesn't know I have fractured a bone in my wrist and am now in plaster for 6 weeks) so won't know til nearer the time. was really up for it as well. Fingers crossed

Ellie xxx

I hope you can hun :YAHOO:

Sah you need more sleep girl, and you shouldn't be on the internet at 4am!!

We'll have no problems getting the train to MK, and they should be fractionally cheaper as well with VAT reduction, every penny helps.

Ellie, hope your cast is off by then and you can join us for the fun. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am coming too, will be there for the New Years party but will have to go home on New Years Day as have got to work on the 2nd, can't get any time off work over the New Year period. Am planning to come back over the weekend.

Julie

People have been asking about doing odd days. Over the last few years there has been a daily rate, not sure if this is applying this year, or if those coming irrelevent of haw many day have the full amount to pay.

If there is a daily rate can it be posted on here please.

Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

People have been asking about doing odd days. Over the last few years there has been a daily rate, not sure if this is applying this year, or if those coming irrelevent of haw many day have the full amount to pay.

Thanks

yes over the last few years we have done day tickets so it would be £45 for the 5 days 4 nights

or if you just want to come for the one day and night which will probably be the big nights "new years" and the

"Sat night" it will be £20 this is to cover the food as we have normally have a big buffet and something towards the rent of the center

i think we are planing to have a bonfire on new years eve and Sat night so if some of you do want to just do this night it will be £20, you will have to bring your sleeping bag and bedding and any drink you want , we will be putting on the food

bring any games and things you want to do along with you

see you there

jason

Thanks

yes over the last few years we have done day tickets so it would be £45 for the 5 days 4 nights

or if you just want to come for the one day and night which will probably be the big nights "new years" and the

"Sat night" it will be £20 this is to cover the food as we have normally have a big buffet and something towards the rent of the center

i think we are planing to have a bonfire on new years eve and Sat night so if some of you do want to just do this night it will be £20, you will have to bring your sleeping bag and bedding and any drink you want , we will be putting on the food

bring any games and things you want to do along with you

see you there

jason

Thanks Jason

newbie Qs :dance:

sorry if this is posted else where but can't spot it!

are there showers? (is wandering about waking oneself up)

do we sleep on the floor or is it bunks or something? (is wondering wether to bring a sheet along with sleeping bag)

is there a kitchen? (is wondering wether to bring a mug and hot chocolate :dance:)

is there a giant fridge/freezer for keeping alcahol cold? or a giant bucket and cold water for outdoor fridges? :YAHOO: (is wondering whether to bring spirits or smirnoff ice)

some one mentioned wi-fi? (is wandering wether to bring laptop for the 4hour stare-out-of-the-window train journey)

are there places to put our stuff? (is wandering how safe said laptop would be)

what happens in the day time? (is wandering how many games etc can be fitted into bag along with everything else! and if there's a mall trip - haven't been since May :dance: :dance:)

okies and think I'm done :YAHOO:

soz if they seem over thinking/obvious but I'm used to having to think about these details having globe trotted for the last 6months!!

fankooooo! and cu on Wednesday wahoooo! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

are there showers? (is wandering about waking oneself up) No we go round getting smellier as the days go by

do we sleep on the floor or is it bunks or something? (is wondering wether to bring a sheet along with sleeping bag) If your lucky you get the floor inside if not it the field

is there a kitchen? (is wondering wether to bring a mug and hot chocolate ) That would be the fire in the field

is there a giant fridge/freezer for keeping alcahol cold? or a giant bucket and cold water for outdoor fridges? (is wondering whether to bring spirits or smirnoff ice) Giant freezer that would be the field, you don't want to know what the bucket is for

some one mentioned wi-fi? (is wandering wether to bring laptop for the 4hour stare-out-of-the-window train journey) Yes it's 2 cans and a bit of string

are there places to put our stuff? (is wandering how safe said laptop would be) The Field

what happens in the day time? (is wandering how many games etc can be fitted into bag along with everything else! and if there's a mall trip - haven't been since May )

Edited by Harry