THE GOONIES

Matt2006

Collectormania 15 5th - 7th June 2009

Collectormania Manchester 5 Summer 2009

London Film and Comic Con '09 18th - 19th July 2009

Okay people, lets keep this one going! We've had Jeff Cohen (Chunk), now lets show our support to help bring the rest of 'em to the U.K. next summer!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope showmasters bring some previous guests back! Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Robert Davi and Joe Pantoliano have all been before, but I'm sure there are loads of people like myself who've never met them?

Also maybe showmasters could get Jeff Cohen (as he's just been) to have a word with them?

• 2 weeks later...

Can't let this one slip down the page! lol

Richard Donner - excellent suggestion! Would also have to get a Lethal Weapon poster if sm managed to get him.

I'm praying for Robert Davi and Joe Pantoliano to be at the same event. Be good to have the Fratelli brothers reunited! :YAHOO:

As a major Goonies fan - I HAVE top agree here.

Just met Josh Brolin at the W premiere in London, where he signed my dvd. Would be great to get some of the others too!

Especially Jonathan Ke Quan, Sean Astin, Corey Feldman and Jeff Cohen!!!

But I wouldnt say no to Davi or Pantoleano either

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lethal Weapon would be my primary reason for meeting him. Never was a Goonies fan. :D

Not a Goonies fan!!! :thumbup:

Nope, I never liked movies with loads of kids even when I was one except maybe Stand By Me (1986).

Edited by nicky

don't forget Donner also directed the original Superman - still love that film,
True but I think LW is his calling card - it was THE buddy-movie that all others are measured by and defined a whole sub-genre in action films.

Having said that Supes is still up there as one of the best and classic superhero movies ever and The Omen (1976) is one of the best classic horrors too.