Question about Silver Tickets

Will everyone with silver tickets be in one group together? I think this was the way it worked with the gold ticket holders at Eclipse.

I'm just wondering cos I have a low silver ticket number and my friends have high silver ticket numbers, does that mean we'll be in separate autograph groups and wont be able to sit together in talks?

I also have a question.

Myself and my daughter have silver tickets, and my 5 year old (who is soooooooo excited btw) has a child ticket. I just wanted to check that he will be able to sit with us - rather than us having to sit at the back with all the kids - ha ha. But you know what I mean!

I also have a question.

Myself and my daughter have silver tickets, and my 5 year old (who is soooooooo excited btw) has a child ticket. I just wanted to check that he will be able to sit with us - rather than us having to sit at the back with all the kids - ha ha. But you know what I mean!

if I rememeber someone answered this once before, seriously don't remember which thread though and i think it was a let the guys know once you get there kind of thing and they'll sort it there. OF course i cld be completely wrong, but I think that was what said. Besides I can't see SM seperating parents and children really! :)

• Showmasters Admin

Will everyone with silver tickets be in one group together? I think this was the way it worked with the gold ticket holders at Eclipse.

I'm just wondering cos I have a low silver ticket number and my friends have high silver ticket numbers, does that mean we'll be in separate autograph groups and wont be able to sit together in talks?

You will be called for both talks and autograph session in groups of 30. So yes you will be in a different group than your friend. Saying that you do not HAVE to go in when you are called. You can wait for your firends group to be called and go in with her. Was your group is called you can go in any time after that. It's not a case of we call you and if you don't come in right them you've missed your turn. We don't work like that.

I also have a question.

We do allow kids in with their parents. When you are called in your son will just come in with you. We would not expect under 10s to not be with their parent.

And a couple of things Im confused about (sorry if theyve already been answered)...

As a silver ticket holder, is it correct that we get an indiviudual photo with every guest thats attending? Also, is it still just 6 autographs and then pay extra? If so, do we get to choose which 6? And how many items can we get signed?

Thanks xxx

Yes, you get an individual photo with each guest.

No, you are getting 1 free autograph each from all 10 guests announced. This has been changed, Mark has confirmed that the "six autographs" bit mentioned in the last mistake was put there incorrectly.

Too Tall has posted this here on Monday about extra items, so this is the latest info:

I can now confirm that the limit for autographs on your first time through the queue will be 3.

The three being, your one free autograph and up to two extra paid for autographs.

If you require more than two extras we will be selling them once everyone has been seen. You can then come through a second time and get them then.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

And a couple of things Im confused about (sorry if theyve already been answered)...

As a silver ticket holder, is it correct that we get an indiviudual photo with every guest thats attending? Also, is it still just 6 autographs and then pay extra? If so, do we get to choose which 6? And how many items can we get signed?

Thanks xxx

You get an individual photo with every guest that is doing a photo shoot.

You will get one free autograph from all the guests attending, at present 10. The only exception to this is the 2 sponsors guests mentioned, these will not be included and will cost extra.

You get 1 free autograph per guest i.e. 1 item sign per guest. If you want more than 1 item per guest then you pay extra for the extra autographs.

• Showmasters Admin

No it's fine. I remember what it was like to be on the other side and having these type of questions myself. I know how having an answer to the little questions can make a big difference to the person asking.