How many guests may attend?

TRUKid

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how many guests are likely to attend as at the start it was roughly 4-6, then a big announcement was made saying it will be 10-12 and then on that awfully long thread about the extra gold passes it has gone to around 6-8.

I know you are all working EXTREMELY hard to sort this so just asking out of curiousity :P

• Moderators

The more tickets sold, the more guests likely to be added to the lineup. It pretty much works like that with any convention.

From what Jason said, the 10+ estimate would be likely if the event sold out, or got close to. I would assume that they're not quite at that point, hence the lower guest estimate.

For the pure love of god can we get Gareth David Lloyd...crikey i will even put towards getting him here if that's what it takes.....it's just having met him before makes me want him at this convention.....him and Kai and John together would be gold in itself.

You echo my sentiments exactly, but I'm too wussy to write them as boldly as you have done. Suffice it to say that I'm keeping my fingers very, very firmly crossed.

Makes typing a wee bit tricky... :P

For the pure love of god can we get Gareth David Lloyd...crikey i will even put towards getting him here if that's what it takes.....it's just having met him before makes me want him at this convention.....him and Kai and John together would be gold in itself.

You echo my sentiments exactly, but I'm too wussy to write them as boldly as you have done. Suffice it to say that I'm keeping my fingers very, very firmly crossed.

Makes typing a wee bit tricky... :P

I'm a bit scared to post since people jump on me everytime I do, but as you guys have I shall just add my agreement.

Makes typing a wee bit tricky... ;)

I'm a bit scared to post since people jump on me everytime I do, but as you guys have I shall just add my agreement.

I'm sorry you've been jumped on. I, personally, have found your posts well written and thought-out, accurate and generally respectful even when voicing strong opinions or disagreeing vehemently with someone else, and very much to the point. I look forward to meeting you at the event. :smile:

Now, if I could just figure out how to pretend to be someone else adding yet another strong plea for Gareth, I'd be all set! :YAHOO:

Please don't be put off posting. I can't speak for others, but *I* really appreciate your posts here. You tend to see reason and logic where others sometimes don't and even when you disagree strongly with people you're still only ever respectful.

There are a few people who can't seem to help winding others up here. I try to ignore them, although it can be infuriating sometimes.

Makes typing a wee bit tricky... ;)

I'm sorry you've been jumped on. I, personally, have found your posts well written and thought-out, accurate and generally respectful even when voicing strong opinions or disagreeing vehemently with someone else, and very much to the point. I look forward to meeting you at the event. :smile:

Now, if I could just figure out how to pretend to be someone else adding yet another strong plea for Gareth, I'd be all set!:YAHOO:

Thank you. I do try and phrase my comments objectively and politely, although I know sometimes the written word can be perceived differently by the reader from how it was intended by the writer. I look forward to meeting you too. I am sure it will be a fun weekend whatever happens.

Good idea..let's all pretend to be someone else (although there's lots of GDL/Ianto fans out there we just need to encourage them onto here) :)

Please don't be put off posting. I can't speak for others, but *I* really appreciate your posts here. You tend to see reason and logic where others sometimes don't and even when you disagree strongly with people you're still only ever respectful.

There are a few people who can't seem to help winding others up here. I try to ignore them, although it can be infuriating sometimes.

Thank you. I must admit I was considering not posting here anymore because of the hassle factor but have decided to take on board your remarks and those of others to whom I have spoken instead. Everyone's opinions are equally valid (or should be) and this is the appropriate place to debate them, make polite requests of or comments to the organisers I would have thought (if not here the where?) and so I will continue to do so if I feel I have something to contribute to a discussion.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the Hub.