MORE SMALLVILLE GUESTS

valmont3000

Please please please Showmasters can you get more Smallville guests at Collectormania 14, I am the biggest fan ever and im already so excited to meet Michael Rosenbaum and it would be amazing to have more people from the show coming.

Edited by 11th Doctor

Azura Skye (Amy Palmer)

I'd love to meet Azura because she was in 2 episodes of Buffy and she was also in Zoey, Duncan, Jack and Jane with Michael Roseanbaum so she would be great at CM14!

Other Smallville cast i'd like to meet would be Erica Durance, Allison Mack and Justin Hartley

Allison Mack :thumbup:, Tom Welling (supeman himself), Kristin Kreuk (the lovely lana lang), Annette O'Toole, John GloverJohn Schneider (so annoyed I didn't meet him), Erica Durance (lois lane :blush:), Sam Jones III, Aaron Ashmore (and his brother :WINCE: ), Eric Johnson (also Flash gordon), Jensen Ackles (more for spn reasons), Laura Vandervoort, Justin Hartley, Kyle Gallner, Alan Ritchson, Lee Thompson Young (would be awesome to have them all together) Emmanuelle Vaugier, Ian Somerhalder and Sam Witwer. There is more but there more BSG :wub:

Edited by selby

I take it we're all spreading the word on other forums etc, that Michael is coming to C14 ?

If enough people meet him, I would think it would show there is a viable demand for guests from Smallville .

Then maybe SM will consider trying to get the other cast members to attend an event.

So lets spread the word, and push the number of attendees that meet Michael up !

I'm getting at least 2 autos and DEF a photoshoot , will wait and see what other guests are announced, before considering spending more !

Have got a set of 3 posters featuring Michael, Tom and Kristin, that when put side by side , make up the word Smallville. Got a smaller promo poster as well which will get signed, and will consider a 3rd item , at the event !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...