So where will you be coming from?

saramaxamed

I'll be coming from Sweden and im thirteen. Hopefully my mum will come with me. I really hope I could go because this is an one-in-a-life-time opportunity for many (including me.) So, now I just have to sit around and wait until my mom comes home. This is it! ;D

So my question: Were will you be coming from? And how old are you?

(sory for my bad english grammar..) B)

Edited by saramaxamed

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christa doesnt even look her age trust me! shes lovely as well :)

Aw bless ya!

Thank you! Well anybody under the age of 70 is not old.

Hey Christa, I am liking this person more and more.

Yeah me too!

Hihi :wub:

Yeah, this convenstion is going to be so cool!

Do you know if the guest(s) will actually be staring in the Twilight movie? I mean a Twilight actor/actress. :poki:

Hi Guys, I'm from South East London and am 24. I'll be bringing my Mum along. I won't say her age, but will say she is a lot younger than 70!!!!!

And saramaxamed your English is wonderful!!!!

Thank you!!! You made my day. :clap::wub:

Edited by saramaxamed

Do you know if the guest(s) will actually be staring in the Twilight movie? I mean a Twilight actor/actress. :clap:

Well that does seem to be the plan but we shall have to wait and see exactly "who" they can get.

Do you know if the guest(s) will actually be staring in the Twilight movie? I mean a Twilight actor/actress. :clap:

Well that does seem to be the plan but we shall have to wait and see exactly "who" they can get.

Okey! Thanks for the reply.

I'll be working on getting enough money for a plane ticket and the price to get into the convention + somewhere to stay.

It's a bit unsure right now, because it is a lot of money after all. I'm 19 and I am from Denmark :) We have nothing Twilight'ish here, you can hardly buy the books and it's still not sure the movie will be out either, so I'd hate to pass the opportunity to actually meet other Twilighters and everything.

I'll be working on getting enough money for a plane ticket and the price to get into the convention + somewhere to stay.

It's a bit unsure right now, because it is a lot of money after all. I'm 19 and I am from Denmark :) We have nothing Twilight'ish here, you can hardly buy the books and it's still not sure the movie will be out either, so I'd hate to pass the opportunity to actually meet other Twilighters and everything.

It's always nice to spend time with people who have the same interests!