Twilight FANS Thread

Gerrysgirl

I will never watch Never Back Down. I don't care how swoonsome Cam is.

Anyhoo! Piccies my young ones:

Rosalie played by Nikki Reed

Rose.jpg

Edward and Bella

Tw2.jpg

This is from the famous truck scene which can be glimpsed at in the teaser

tw3.jpg

James getting medieval on Edwards bottom

tw4.jpg

Edward getting medieval on James' bottom

tw5.jpg

The Nomads ergo the naughty vamps

tw6.jpg

The Cullen "kids" with Bella. I actually HATE this pic of Rob, he looks like Herman Munster but I do like the way Jackson is puffing out his chest grrrr....

tw7.jpg

The first poster for those who haven't seen it already

tw15.jpg

Some on set pics:

tw8.jpg

tw9.jpg

tw10.jpg

tw11.jpg

tw12.jpg

tw13.jpg

tw14.jpg

And the two teaser trailers:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Gemma finally got me to read the books. Finished breaking dawn this morning....all im going to say is WOW. I just want more now though :smile:

Im loving the trailers for the film...gutted its not out until January

So Gemma finally got me to read the books. Finished breaking dawn this morning....all im going to say is WOW. I just want more now though :thumbup:

Im loving the trailers for the film...gutted its not out until January

Gemma is our High Priestess! She's turned us all lol!

Well girls, I have just returned home from a two week holiday in majorca where I have read the first three books. I have driven everyone I was with mad about these books! I am officially obsessed with the books...and edward cullen!!! I'm not a huge book reader to begin with so to find a series I couldn't put down from start to finish is amazing. I found New Moon a little hard going but it needed to be there and it was vital to building the choice she has to make. There's only a couple of characters so far who don't look exactly as I expected but its pretty close but obviously I'd seen the pictures of rob before I read the books so knew exactly what to expect there.

I'm hoping to get breaking down later today so I've tried not to read too many posts in here just incase there's any spoilers. I'm loving the photos posted so far so thanks for those...I can see the love for jasper but its all about edward girlies!!!!

Will post when I've finished BD!

Ellie xxx

I won't say Breaking Dawn spoilers here, but I loved it.

It had it's faults (which again I won't say), but I saw through them and liked where the story took me. It must be pretty hard writing a book like this when so many people want different things. The pressure must be extreme!

I was glad this book made me love Jacob again after getting seriously sick of him in Eclipse!

n671595605_665888_8138.jpg

:unsure:

Edited by Gandalfia

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight, and all the others (though, Twilight is still my favourite, and I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet, as I only managed to buy it yesterday...)

Got to admit - think Robert Pattinson as Edward is perfect casting, and as my opinion, Jacob annoys the c*** out of me!! grrrr.... like, get out of Bella's face already - she's taken!!

I won't say Breaking Dawn spoilers here, but I loved it.

It had it's faults (which again I won't say), but I saw through them and liked where the story took me. It must be pretty hard writing a book like this when so many people want different things. The pressure must be extreme!

I was glad this book made me love Jacob again after getting seriously sick of him in Eclipse!

Agreed :whistling:

Ah Jackson, there aren't nearly enough pics of him about, or Peter Facinelli.

Ellie I hope you spat on the WH Smiths counter when they said they had no copies ha ha ha!

great pictures guys!!! loving the twilight goodness!

and some more...

i love this. not really sure why. but the pose is very edward!

tree.jpg

there is something very un-bella-ish about this one. too pretty? damn her.

bella.jpg

aww. so cosy...

cosy.jpg

and i cant wait to see this full scene of this one...

meadow.jpg

also... have you guys seen the borders exclusive calendar?? i really want one but as far as i can tell its only available in the US. If anyone sees on in the uk can you let us know??

=x=

Ah Gem those pics are lovely! I haven't seen them before.

I'm sure the Borders calender will ship to the UK if we don't get one here, or we can beg our friends in the US to get us one :D Incidently they also have some cheesy t-shirts too.

loving those pics too.

i really hope so. ive checked out the borders here and they dont have any. and the shipping costs are really expensive for one calendar. maybe if it comes to it we could do a group order? might work out cheaper??

=x=

you see... £12.50 for a calendar is quite expensive.

i really want to know if they have any plans to release it here? i bet we will get a different one thats just for 12 months. the US one is 18 months isnt it? i love the pictures on it though. you're right. very pretty.

=x=