Twilight FANS Thread

Gerrysgirl

Because the other threads have been trolled I have started a new one just for fans to discuss the books and new film.

I only read the books recently and absolutely loved them.

Can't wait for the new film.... The trailers look awesome.... All as I imagined!!

--------------------

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is sooo much i like about the movie. the casting seems pretty good in most cases.

have you all heard the playlist to breaking dawn?? can be found here.

i love dark blue by jack's mannequin. but now i am having fun trying to figure where the songs go in relation to the book. its in order but what scenes do you guys think goes with each song?

=x=

• Moderators

I know it's lame of me for being curious about Twilight because of Muse's involvement, but as I adore them and trust them implicitly, I like to think that Twilight will be awesome :rolleyes:

I kinda like that I've not read the books - I'd never read LOTR before the movies, nor Harry Potter, and I enjoyed being able to judge them on their own merits. I know me - I'd compare and complain etc. I did it with Narnia, though I must admit I read those books as a kid so I'd probably forgotten a lot anyway lol

I do get put off by hype on occasion, but often it can be quite exhilerating and you get caught up in it - like The Dark Knight for example, and that surpassed the hype for me. So I'm leaning towards just going along with the ride and enjoying the hype for Twilight - it seems so fun ;)

Plus well, who am I to question the taste of such wonderful people in here? :thumbup:

Yay David B!!!

If you see the film and don't like it then you've only lost a few quid and a couple of hours of your life. If you bear in mind it is primarily a romance story aimed at 15-20(ish) year olds then i'm sure you'll not be disapointed.

• Moderators

Oh don't worry, I've read enough about it to pretty much know exactly what to expect. I have a wide taste, often liking things that aren't really aimed at me so I'm definitely willing to give it a try.

I might even get around to reading the first book. Not like there's a rush before the movie comes out after all :D

I know it's lame of me for being curious about Twilight because of Muse's involvement, but as I adore them and trust them implicitly, I like to think that Twilight will be awesome :P

I kinda like that I've not read the books - I'd never read LOTR before the movies, nor Harry Potter, and I enjoyed being able to judge them on their own merits. I know me - I'd compare and complain etc. I did it with Narnia, though I must admit I read those books as a kid so I'd probably forgotten a lot anyway lol

Ditto and ditto lol ...well when someone shows that much amazing good taste it's gotta be good in my book :o

It's all looks great so looking forward to finding out more as it comes (without reading the book first, I'll do it after!) :D

Edited by roxy

Catherine Hardwicke says that they may have a Muse song for the soundtrack which excites me in a way that I cannot explain in words. What with that and MCR providing a cover of Desolation Row for Watchmen I'm gonna be in soundtrack heaven.

Oh man I just realised I should've been seeing Muse in Dublin next week but I had to sell my ticket :D

No the Mike Skinner thing is never to be released properly but they have no objection to people obtaining it in "other ways." Arf.

You know I would have given you the ticket had I known you'd be willing to travel all the way to Dublin. Next time eh?

Man we should've mentioned Twilight when we were dribbling on Dom's shoes at the after show back in April. Curses!

• Moderators

Sarah Clarke's in the movie :(

Why did I not notice that before :smile:

This totally calls for a random Kiefer Sutherland appearance as a Jack Bauer/David from Lost Boys hybrid character cameo .. there's technically a vampire connection there :D

OK, I shouldn't combine different fandom but I get easily excited :(

i figured we cant have a twilight thread without a few pics, so i thought i would start the ball rolling...

may i present.... the cullens!

cullens.jpg

and some very cool shots from entertainment weekly..

normal_03.jpg

rivershoot.jpg

rainshot.jpg

eeeek!

so if you have any pics you want to share, especially new ones. post em up!

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

The EW editors knew EXACTLY what they were doing with that black and white shot of Kristen and Robert :whistling:

It worked!

*sigh*

Oh hello James .... you're slightly more sexy in the film than in the book ... I like that :P

Oh I love these books! :D