COLLECTORMANIA GLASGOW

• Showmasters Admin

Collectormania Glasgow - The party.

Saturday 23rd August 2008 7.30pm - late in the upstairs foyer of the Braehead Arena.

This is a chance for you to hang out and party with like minded fans. There will be music and disco partying until late!

This will be a lot of fun and a chance for you to hang out with the guests.

most of the guests will be there

Tickets are only £10 and are available through our online store >HERE<

Your ticket will be given to you at the show, you can either collect it at the Organisers Booth throughout the day on Saturday or at the party on the door. When purchasing you need to select GOLD PASS SHIPPING (free shipping) as your name will be on the guest list!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Showmasters :headscratch:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent, I just got the night off work and I think I can make it. to the party. Are all the guests coming Jason or just a select few who turn up on the night?

Edited by Barni

• Showmasters Admin

It's up to the guests if they want to come or not. They all get invited but obviously they can say no.

How long they stay though is usually effected by how the attendees act, as with the weekend convention parties....

If the attendees get silly and all start taking photos and all swarm around the guests, they get uncomfortable and leave.

If the attendees are cool and just chat to the guests and don't swamp them, they feel comfortable and stay.

Eclipse the first happened and all the guests were gone it less than one hour.

Lockdown the second happened and the guests stayed until well after mid-night.

• Showmasters Admin

Actually, that reminds me!

Where do we buy tickets for the party and photoshoot tickets from? Is there a stall for that?

:)

(*wishes the 23rd would come sooner*)

These will all be available at the Organisers booth which you will see as you come into the arena

Davey

• Moderators

They'll be on sale at the show.

And you won't get 'lynched' - who would know who you are for a start? And anyway, people that have made negative comments etc have attended shows and whatnot in the past before.

Sometimes it's good to introduce yourself and have a more civil conversation with the organisers :thumbup:

yeah thats a good point, me and my fiance will prob come, there are a few of you guys i would like to meet

and another plus point of this party, all you south of the border guys get to try the best alcoholic drink invented

Jack Daniels And IRN BRU

• Showmasters Admin

yeah thats a good point, me and my fiance will prob come, there are a few of you guys i would like to meet

and another plus point of this party, all you south of the border guys get to try the best alcoholic drink invented

Jack Daniels And IRN BRU

You are kidding right! That sounds YUK!! You should come to the party and say hi, its always good to talk in person!

Davey :thumbup: