COLLECTORMANIA GLASGOW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylar's Army, were a sort of collective of do gooders with a evil streak that suport the good work of zachary quinto and the other cast members of heroes charity work. give life org give blood and variouse other charitys and organisations.. this also invilvs looking after kenny he's a bit like our favoret charity case.

we dont jusdge we even let david b in.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I was so so drunk last night I really hope I didn't offend anyone :poki:

Party was amazing, I have to confess when I first turned up I thought is this it but it turned out to be a really good night. Got chatting to some of the guest hich was great.

And it was niceto meet you Reverend!!

OMG I was so so drunk last night I really hope I didn't offend anyone :D

Party was amazing, I have to confess when I first turned up I thought is this it but it turned out to be a really good night. Got chatting to some of the guest hich was great.

And it was niceto meet you Reverend!!

which guests went to the party?

it was Paul Blake other guest that came to the party but i think myself and my fiancee spoke to him for most of the time he was there! (about an hour and a half)

he was a really great guy and was telling us lots of stories about star wars and other stuff he's done and was an absolute pleasure, if any of you get the chance have a talk with him

it was Paul Blake other guest that came to the party but i think myself and my fiancee spoke to him for most of the time he was there! (about an hour and a half)

he was a really great guy and was telling us lots of stories about star wars and other stuff he's done and was an absolute pleasure, if any of you get the chance have a talk with him

I never made it to the party but I did meet Paul earlier in the day and found him a pleasure to talk to. He was very funny and we chatted for a while about "who shot first" lol. (Hint, he has a "Han shot first" t-shirt :blush: )

I made damn sure that Paul wasn't sitting opposite me at the table :blush:

how come?

Think about it! ;P

what a coincidence that you knew Carter. Was nice to meet you, albeit briefly.

Yeah, known 'im for a while now, he skirmishes at Section 8 when he has the time to spare.

Which means I've been able to say two words, and fire no BBs at him at all, for the past year or two! :wub: