Stargate Alantis Season 5

mrsclairecarter

The first couple of episodes are on the internet on pre-air dvd. This is the same as for season 4 before settlign down with the weekly episodes. As someone said on a Stargate forum I frequent..it's all done to create a buzz. And a good buzz it is ..

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen the first two eps and, no, they weren't that good. Okay, but not that good. I hope it'll get better. Some of the up coming eps sound real good. So, I am hopeful indeed. :D

I'd agree with you there...ep 2 was ok, Ep 3 was a recycled SG-1 plot and I was very disappointed :YAHOO:. However, if its like last season, it gets better as it warms up I reckon so I remain optimistic :P

• 5 months later...

The episode before the two part season finale is a good one. I think it's called Vegas. Very CSI like in my opinion, with the wide views of the strip that CSI is known for.

The finale is only a single episode and not a two part finale. Vegas was a great episode, strange at first though until you realise what's going on (for me at least), the finale was good too but I have some issues with it which I won't discuss in this thread, don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

I'm only up to the conclusion of the hiatus 2 parter at the mo, but have to get through all the eps before Friday so I'm guessing I've 8 or so eps to watch in 2 days wahooo :P

have heard about Shep being a "CSI" sounds like an interesting ep, epesh as CSI is another of my fave shows too :thumbup:

I'm so far behind, btw, as I went travelling for 6months and just got back, so many shows to catch up on ahahaha :(

surfy sah xx