Chevron 7.2 Stargate & Stargate Atlantis convention

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Chevron 7.2 - Unofficial convention for Stargate & Stargate Atlantis fans

This will now be held on 20th - 22nd Feb 2009 at the Park Inn Hotel Bedford

We are looking forward to running our second Stargate Convention and will be bringing you guests from both SG 1 and Atlantis.

Programme admissions are available to buy online HERE

These are the programmes we have on sale:

STANDARD PROGRAMME:

• Exclusive Convention Souvenir Programme
  • Exclusive Convention Gifts/Surprise
  • Access to all talks over the days of the events
  • 1 free autograph from each guest (up to a maximum of 6 guests)
  • Access to 2 themed parties (Friday & Saturday night)
  • Access to 1 Chill Out Party on Sunday night
  • Access to the dealers room
  • PLUS! Many more surprises to come!

Price £78

SILVER PROGRAMME:

• 1 Photo Shoot with each guest
  • 1 Exclusive Convention photo of all the guests attending
  • Priority seating behind the Gold Pass holders for the guest talks
  • PLUS! Everything that is included in the standard programme admission (listed above)

Price £135

GOLD PROGRAMME:

• Eclusive drinks reception with the guests on Friday evening
  • Reserved priority seating for the guest talks
  • Exclusive convention t-shirt
  • Exclusive group photo session with you and the guests in attendance
  • PLUS! Everything that is included in the Silver & Standard programme admissions

Price £195

CHILD PROGRAMME:

• Exclusive convention souvenir programme
  • Exclusive conventions gifts/surprise
  • Access to all talks (accompanied by an adult)
  • Access to all the parties (accompanied by an adult)
  • Access to the dealers room

This programme has been designed for younger children accompanying an adult already attending Chevron 7.2. This programme does not include any guest autographs.

Price £29

CHEVRON 7.2 WEBSITE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i will be there too. Bringing more friends this time. Had great fun at the last one. Keep up the good work showmasters

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo, no money as yet, but still woohoo! ;)

haha, same here!

woohoo. so glad this has been officially announced now!

now just to get this pesky wedding out of the way so i can afford my ticket... :P

I will be there again (Gold ticket again) and it looks like (after 2 Collectormania Milton Keynes, 2 Manchesters, 1 Chevron 7 and at least a Midlands and/or a Milton Keynes again between now and then) I have finally won over the 'hubby' to try one of these out :dance::clap::wacko:

Really excited this will cover Atlantis as well :WINCE:

the location is good, I will have to figure out for the date, I should be there (if I can get the time off work for those dates).

Now I have to check forum regularly for guest announcements... what timeframe have past event announcements been?

We find out some news before Christmas?

If Jewel is announced im there :YAHOO:

Already got the gold pass but yes, Jewel please!

part of me agrees, but part of me also likes being able to afford our flat...i'd be a bit worried you'd make us go bankrupt if you got to meet jewel :(

• 2 weeks later...

Can I make a small suggestion and make the passes different colours?...just so that it is easier for the stewards to tell who has which pass....just a thought...

Gold background - Gold Passes

Silver background - Silver Passes

Red background - Standard Passes

Kriss :jason:

• 3 weeks later...

make the passes different colours?... easier for the stewards to tell who has which pass

I can't remember now, can anyone remind what did they look like at Chevron 7?

Different coloured t-shirts or wrist bands would be easiest way at a glance But those probably cost more money to produce

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Can I make a small suggestion and make the passes different colours?...just so that it is easier for the stewards to tell who has which pass....just a thought...

Kriss :wub:

Our crew may not look all that bright but they can read the words Gold, Silver and Standard :wub:

Sorry, I'm being slightly flippant. It's not a bad idea and I am interested why you feel this is needed, was there a problem at a show?

Our crew may not look all that bright but they can read the words Gold, Silver and Standard :blink:

I am interested why you feel this is needed, was there a problem at a show?

Possibly the times when there are a lot of people entering at once eg talks and drinks reception on the Friday evening, stewards have to look at a mass of torsos to read passes. Making them different colours would enable a quicker checking-time for stewards?

I have a request for Chevron 7.2. Could we have the drinks reception in a larger room please? I attended Chevron 7 drinks reception and felt overwhelmed by the number of people inside the small room, I wanted to open a window it got so stuffy in there but windows didn't open (probably for safety reasons). I get very very nervous when covention guests (aka actors) arrive and was no way I could stand inside room that small packed with so many people, I remained seated in a corner of the room to be able to beathe. I must have drunk five cups of water from the water cooler I had become so hot. :D

Obviously convention organisers can't do anything about my hyperventilating with nerves but they could make sure drinks reception held in a larger room. Number of people attending it must be a safety risk if packed into a small room? :D Evacuating in case of fire for instance.

The only problem I can think of when attending Chevron 7. Thanks for reading my concerns.

Also - quick question: where should I inform convention organisers I have a disability? Before convention I mean, somewhere on this forum or email someone? What documentation should I bring with me to the con to give to admin desk when registering?

They said the drinks reception would be moved for The Hub, so hopefully it will be moved for Chevron 7.2 as well. I so know how you felt - we gave up in the end before we had met Gary because we all three weren't comfortable anymore.

Regarding disabilities, you best e-mail Massive Events directly at info@showmastersonline.com or call them at 01234 752485. They'll let you know exactly what to do and what to bring.

They said the drinks reception would be moved for The Hub, so hopefully it will be moved for Chevron 7.2 as well. I so know how you felt - we gave up in the end before we had met Gary because we all three weren't comfortable anymore.

Regarding disabilities, you best e-mail Massive Events directly at info@showmastersonline.com or call them at 01234 752485. They'll let you know exactly what to do and what to bring.

Being pedantic, given it's in a different hotel it will definately be a different room!

I agree though, that room was far too small to move guests around so hopefully in the Bedford one we will have some more space.