LOST

locke

I'd like to see:

Daniel Dae Kim (Jin Kwon)

Emilie De Ravin (Claire Littleton)

Nathan Fillion (Kevin)

I think Daniel Dae Kim now has a criminal record which maked it difficult for him to get a visa here I think. But If possible would be a great guest

I'd like to see:

Daniel Dae Kim (Jin Kwon)

Emilie De Ravin (Claire Littleton)

Nathan Fillion (Kevin)

I think Daniel Dae Kim now has a criminal record which maked it difficult for him to get a visa here I think. But If possible would be a great guest

If Mewes can get a visa with his record, I'm pretty certain that Daniel wouldn't have too much of a problem.

• 3 weeks later...
Any chance for ANY lost guests?

AT ALL ??

Any chance at all for any lost guests in any form at all?

How about NO!!??

how about you got about 20 guests you wanna meet that meet your aliens criteria [or whatever cult movie your into], cant you let some of us have a guest we might like seeing as what happened at lockdown? seriously your so negative when someone doesnt agree with your personal opinions :P

Edited by nikstar1989

seriously your so negative when someone doesnt agree with your personal opinions :dance:

Aw c'mon now, I was only teasing! Don't be sad about it! :dance: I was just poking fun at the fact he'd posted that question again followed by DavidB and Queen Sindel's funny responses. I should have left a smilie though...like you! We've had plenty of Lost guests in the past and I'm sure they'll be more. This con is cramped as it is already!

Edited by nicky