C14 Costumes

Smaug

As far as I know I'm spending the entire weekend as Captain John Hart (Torchwood) so I'll be wearing that to the party.

My Jack#1 won't be there so I'll be walking around with a rose all weekend asking if anyone has seen Jack. :YAHOO:

Well ill have to keep an eye out for you.

My costume is randomly changing.

Unfortunatly i have the wrong wig for susan death (i dont think i will get that before collectormania)

I might use the blonde wig i was sent instead.....although its a bit long for elena) the only problem is that i am short sighted so i will be walking around with glasses on....i could go as integra hellsing...but i wont have the suit in time...(plus i have to find a way to pin up part of elena's hair so that its llonger on one side than the other without chopping into the darn thing....)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gem have you managed to send that fabric yet as I still aint received it? I'll hopefully be starting my costume at the beginning of next week. Almost got my living room tidy after some help from two of my fantastic friends. So might ask them if they wanna come round tonight and help me finish then I'll be sorted.

I am allowed to come along as susan death....arnet i? Im just wondering what costume now.

Im being sent my white wig now so i dunno weather to go as susan, elena or as both...

*ponders..* i might do holly from reddwarf althought the hair is a bit long......either way im wearing black the whole weeekend!!!

NNOOOOO!!!! PIMP DADDY!!!! What about our mad Tonks and Lucius dancing sessions? Maybe G-mex!! Me and Paul arent going as many days now either thinking of just going on Fri and Sat as Friday tends to be one of the quieter days. Though I did want two days of full costuming now I may only just about have one. Unles I win the lottery between now and then I'll only be doing those two days.

• 2 weeks later...

Might just come as Charley Boorman.

Take it your be Charley by any means...

I'll be Russ then lol.

Yay a Russ! I'll be Race to Dakar, Charley got the BMW jacket, just have to bandage my hands! :smile:

However, looks like I may be dragging out the old brown suit for Saturday, so look out for The Doctor with Donna and Rose wandering around... in a BMW jacket lol

Yay a Russ! I'll be Race to Dakar, Charley got the BMW jacket, just have to bandage my hands! :P

However, looks like I may be dragging out the old brown suit for Saturday, so look out for The Doctor with Donna and Rose wandering around... in a BMW jacket lol

If you're definitely doing that I'll get new batteries for my laser screwdriver and find my Master suit. :P

Yay a Russ! I'll be Race to Dakar, Charley got the BMW jacket, just have to bandage my hands! :D

If you're definitely doing that I'll get new batteries for my laser screwdriver and find my Master suit. :P

Uh oh! I sense inappropriate poses in pictures :poki: I'll have no cloak!!!

My new Tonks costume definately wont be finished as thank you to royal mail the guy hasn't received my postal order for my press studs so they definately wont be here before Friday. Thank you royal mail. Thank god for safety pins. Also I won't be hard to miss as my hair as gone slightly brighter than I wanted it to go and is now bright pink/purple instead of the more Tonks purple rinse look. Ah well.

Phew sorry naur royal mail messed me about as well, i'm gonna bring some with me for after. I mucked madame p up royally, i had to start again wednsday night, thankfully i have all but one sleeve ruffle, and th ehems done after 3 days of work and sewing , i even slept in the caravan where i'm set up, so yes madame p will be going, and i'm wearing sleepy hollow on sunday for when i'm less hung over cos it's easier to gewt on. lol

Gem if you can bring the material to the con that will be better. Can always add it at a later date. Went out and bought some more press studs instead so currently in the procress of adding them. So should have them done by weekend. And still aint added my pocket yet so will do that tonight. Got to go to the hairdressers for 4.15pm and get my hair cut and I'm slowly in the process of getting some of the colour out of my hair as at the moment its still alil pink!

since i still missing some vital pieces to my Alice *from resident evil extinction* outfit, and my belly and bust are no where near small enough YET to wear my emma frost or electra outfit, i have decided i'll be going as sailor Jupitor for saturday, it really needs to be re-made (mainly the skirt is in my opinion is too high) but it's do-able for one day.

i was thinking of an origional anime character, inspired by ghost in the shell and Marvel super heros, but the trousers didn't quite fit.

Yay it's finished, i now have my two cossies done, god that was a hard 3 days. lol, i'm packing now literally to get the coach at 5, so not gonna be about tonight but will be there tomorrow, so if you see a dark haired madamep (couldn't get the bleach done in time) come and say hi, and ichabod and katrina on the sunday being tailed by a 6 foot biker come and say hi. :D