C14 Costumes

Smaug

Dunno which Ced to be people!!!!

School robes, Lake Task or Maze Task??

Which ever you think you'll have ready. I'm not sure at this stage what I'll be doing costume wise. The anime event I was at recently has really killed my costume budget for the rest of this year so not too many new costumes at this point. Its looking highly unlikely that my Leather DE Lucius will ever get done until I get a good wage.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! Well maybe it will happily co-inside with my Tom Riddle in the future. (I'm finding it difficult to get a decent grey suit for him, and make old style Hogwarts robes >.<) School robes and Maze task are finished already so probably one of them, but they've been seen loads.

Your Sephy is amazing by the way!! The armour is awesome. :YAHOO:

recently found out sleepy hollow underskirt makes a really good bustle skirt.lol just wirst trim to do and it really is finished so pics will be very close, need to do the last eyelets in my stays tho and get the last of the edging on those before i do anything tho, i knew i'd forgotten something. lol

im going as rose tyler again jouneys end along with my mate the doctor (tom) Lee (captain jack) yay cant wait

Yay! I am going as Rose from Tooth and Claw. Seems like you have a Doctor lined up- lucky you! I need a Doctor #10 if anyone knows of one going spare :poki:

I'll ask if Chris is going, he's a Tennant lookalike. xD

I'm going to see if I have the money to finish my 8th Doctor costume by C14.

If not, the Saturday will be Captain John pining for his Jack (who will be on holiday over C14), so if I randomly look really upset don't worry, I'm pretending. ;)

Yay another doctor. Note to all doctor cos players I wanna get my pic with as many as poss, i want a doctor fest. lol. Infact we should get a pic of us all together it'd be reall quite cool. lol :thumbup:

I know Tony is now not being a Doctor, but we still have two I think- thats still one each! We so have to meet up for piccies, if you want to sort something out I am on Myspace- www.myspace.com/freyaivyleaf

Was going to dig my sith knight costume out, but today I bought all the stuff I need for a male version of Selma Blair's B.P.R.D. agent costume from hellboy 2

Its the one from the auction investigation with the swat-style comabt vest and such.

EDIT: Found and ordered my boots, so this costume is definate for MK.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

I was just wanting to know if anyone can help me am looking for a silent bob coat on the cheap side but its hard to find anyone have any ideas where i can get one?

Edited by mojoe

i def want to do a bleach guy . but i see ichigo and gin have all ready been taken. so think ill look in to Uryū Ishida or hollow ichigo been wanting to do bleach for ages. my profile pic is me as spike. any ideas what i could do .

Hollow Ichi would be cool. Renji is also awesome but you'd have the wig issue. I have so many possibles for c14 now its ridiculous. There's Obi, Ani, Ichi, The Doctor, Edward, Cedric, Mulder, Grimes, Ianto.....

Might just come as Charley Boorman.

Take it your be Charley by any means...

I'll be Russ then lol.

Work has screwed up my wages for the 2nd month in a row and i'm about 150 down, so this is gonna be a cheap event for me, thankfully I have 99 percent of the stuff i need, just need some ribbon for the mme p stomacher and i have it all, supposed to be going to york this week as well, go i'm gonna be skint. :D

Oh no! Well maybe it will happily co-inside with my Tom Riddle in the future. (I'm finding it difficult to get a decent grey suit for him, and make old style Hogwarts robes >.<) School robes and Maze task are finished already so probably one of them, but they've been seen loads.

Your Sephy is amazing by the way!! The armour is awesome. :lol:

Thanks it took alot of hard work to gte him to be completed (over 6 months and nearly £300). For those who would like to see it heres the link http://cosplay.com/costume/98302

If I'm coming to c14 (still very undecided at this stage) then I might bring Sephy and a possible new costume in the shape of Prince Nuada from Hellboy 2. That is if I have all the fabric I need in stock.

SLEEPY HOLLOW IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, i can start madame p now. I'm ahead of scheduele as well thank god. Right now to take some pics and get em posted. lol, I can't weear it yet because i have to finish my stays but i've at least got one out of the way, so methinks a 5 minute breather and i can get on with my hoops. :wub::blink::wub::D

I'm just here to say ARGH I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!!!!! I can't find half of my pattern so I need a good rummage through my material box to see if I can find all the pattern pieces. Luckily if not I actually have two copies of the pattern due to the material shop messing up my order so as long as I can find the complete one I can atleast start. I also have to tidy my living room up first its a bit of a bomb sight at the moment. I don't think the material I have for my jacket is the right stuff but its going to have to do as its all I have and I definately dont have the funds to start trying to find more material.

I'm also hoping my income support renewal isn't going to be until after collectormania as I can't handle having my benefits messed around again before I come to a convention. Same happened for C13.