any chance of some guests NOT in torchwood?

werank

Most of the guests are not Torchwood ones, most of the guests are from a variety of shows and therefore trying to please most people. Either way you're wrong, lol.

You got the context of what I was saying worng. I was referring to "most" in Bev's quote, "Thank you SM for trying to please most of the people all of the time!", by that she meant TW fans as most people. lol

(I'm not really laughing-out-loud, I just added that for emphasis. Shhhh, dont tell anyone. I am smiling though. :thumbup: )

I think you're reading something wrong :P In context you're not making any sense, lol. SM are trying to please most people all the time. I don't read anywhere that she says most people are Torchwood fans or that Torchwood fans are always being pleased.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they be unhappy about it? Of the 47 odd guests announced, I'll be seeing 6 or 7 - I'm not complaining about the other 40 odd though!

Of course you're not complaining - you got what you want at least 6-8 times over!! (if that's how many TW guests there are). I never said I was unhappy, just confused as why I should be if it doesnt affect me?

You're assuming. I have 6 guests that I'm definitely seeing, and only 2 of them are torchwood. Most of the recent TW additions have no interest to me whatsoever, so don't just assume I'll lap them all up. I just have no problem with them being there for people who are interested.

I've never seen so many people havea moan about a voluntary event which they don't have to pay to get in when they get there.

Anyway, here's my complaint: why hasn't my mate from Torchwood season 1 been invited? He was the doorman of the nightclub having a...well "relations with himself" whilst watching the CCTV of the goings on in the lavatories.

The best performance in ANY Torchwood episode.

AND he was one of the famous Welsh Pot Noodle miners in that advert.

Interesting, nicky, how you know what I meant. In fact, I meant exactly what I said: SM are trying to please most of the people. Have you never heard the saying "You can't please all the people all the time"? Well - SM are trying to please most of the people - clearly not all! :dance:

I'm not going to this event as I can't travel this far from Manchester with there being school and stuff on the Monday but I would love loads of Torchwood/Doctor Who guests and Collectormania Manchester in November. Torchwood Rocks! :dance:

Im quite happy with all the torchwood guests considering its one of my favourite shows, and i wont be able to attend the hub in october so its good for me just ive got to get there early to get everyone i want :)

I completely agree :)

theres no way I would be able to get to the hub and so its great they've got some torchwood people to come to this

Im quite happy with all the torchwood guests considering its one of my favourite shows, and i wont be able to attend the hub in october so its good for me just ive got to get there early to get everyone i want :)

I completely agree :)

theres no way I would be able to get to the hub and so its great they've got some torchwood people to come to this

Me too - The Hub is looking doubtful so very pleased this weekend is kinda turning into a Torchwood event. I can understand the feelings of those who aren't big Torchwood fans, but who knows what the next event will have in store!