TAWNY CYPRESS

becky19651010

PERHAPS SOMEONE MORE OFFICIAL COULD REPLY TO THIS, I CAN ONLY COME ON ONE DAY, AS I HAVE A SHOP TO RUN, AND I WOULD SOONER COME FRIDAY THAN SATURDAY, BUT I DONT WANT TO GET THERE AND FIND OUT TAWNY ISN'T THERE :(

well if you look on the site now it says sat, sun and mon

PERHAPS SOMEONE MORE OFFICIAL COULD REPLY TO THIS, I CAN ONLY COME ON ONE DAY, AS I HAVE A SHOP TO RUN, AND I WOULD SOONER COME FRIDAY THAN SATURDAY, BUT I DONT WANT TO GET THERE AND FIND OUT TAWNY ISN'T THERE :(

well if you look on the site now it says sat, sun and mon

I KNOW THAT LOL BUT THATS MY POINT, THE MAIN PAGE SHOWED THE CHAGE IN DATES FIRST, THEN JASON'S REVISED PRICE LIST HAS HER AS ALL DAYS! HENCE THE REQUEST FOR SOMEONE "OFFICIALLY" INVOLVED WITH SHOWMASTERS TO REPLY :(

• Showmasters Admin

I'm head of Showmasters crew and head moderator, is that official enough for you? :D

Firstly, please stop writting in CAPS, it's hard to read and in the forum world is considered rude and that you are shouting!

Secondly. My list which will be as good as it gets says Tawny is all 4 days (including Friday), and Nancy is Sat, Sun and Mon (Not Friday).

I'm head of Showmasters crew and head moderator, is that official enough for you? :D

Firstly, please stop writting in CAPS, it's hard to read and in the forum world is considered rude and that you are shouting!

Secondly. My list which will be as good as it gets says Tawny is all 4 days (including Friday), and Nancy is Sat, Sun and Mon (Not Friday).

WAS I SHOUTING? MAYE I HAVE THE MUSIC TURNED UP TOO LOUD WHEN I WAS TYPING THIS......

But now i'm in the office in my shop, the music is a lot quieter LOL

And i think we need to see the badge of Too Tall as proof of head of Showmasters Crew. Or a certificate LOL Well, all my staff had name tags LOL

I think its clearer, even if the main page don't quite tallyup with the days thread on the forum. I'll come friday, and if Tawny aint there, i'll hunt you down too tall LOL :(

• Showmasters Admin

I'm head of Showmasters crew and head moderator, is that official enough for you? :(

WAS I SHOUTING? MAYE I HAVE THE MUSIC TURNED UP TOO LOUD WHEN I WAS TYPING THIS......

And i think we need to see the badge of Too Tall as proof of head of Showmasters Crew. Or a certificate LOL Well, all my staff had name tags LOL

I think its clearer, even if the main page don't quite tallyup with the days thread on the forum. I'll come friday, and if Tawny aint there, i'll hunt you down too tall LOL :wub:

Come and see me at the show and you'll see my nice shiny Organisers badge with Too Tall written on it :D

As others have said, we get information on a daily basis and when things change we try and update the forum ASAP. The website it's quite as easy to do and sometimes is a couple of days out of line.

I have crew assigned to look after Tawny on Friday. So as far as I'm aware she will be there.

I'm head of Showmasters crew and head moderator, is that official enough for you? :sleep:

I think its clearer, even if the main page don't quite tallyup with the days thread on the forum. I'll come friday, and if Tawny aint there, i'll hunt you down too tall LOL ;)

Come and see me at the show and you'll see my nice shiny Organisers badge with Too Tall written on it :sleep:

As others have said, we get information on a daily basis and when things change we try and update the forum ASAP. The website it's quite as easy to do and sometimes is a couple of days out of line.

I have crew assigned to look after Tawny on Friday. So as far as I'm aware she will be there.

Brilliant news :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me please if Tawny Cypress is on this photo:

lot21343.jpg

I'm not really into Heroes (yet), and am trying to get this group shot signed for a friend as a gift (I don't want to spoil the surprise by asking him :D There's someone who looks a bit like her, but I want to be sure.

Many thanks :)

I'm not really into Heroes (yet), and am trying to get this group shot signed for a friend as a gift (I don't want to spoil the surprise by asking him :blink: There's someone who looks a bit like her, but I want to be sure.

I have that same picture, once I get Tawny only Masi and Ali to get and its complete.

where did you get that?

I'm not really into Heroes (yet), and am trying to get this group shot signed for a friend as a gift (I don't want to spoil the surprise by asking him :P There's someone who looks a bit like her, but I want to be sure.

I have that same picture, once I get Tawny only Masi and Ali to get and its complete.

where did you get that?

I have the same as well. Just need Greg, Tawny and Ali!