I know where milo and adrian are going to be on sunday

Adrian is meant to be on the ITV programme Loose Women, on Monday between 12.30 to 1.30. Don't know about Milo though.

Does anybody know if the studio is in London and if so where abouts?

I might go down if it is. You never know, might get to meet them.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes got the Best International.

w00t!

So glad I didn't watch it for nothing. Everyone seemed so miserable in the audience, fo rmost of the time. And they obviously don't watch Harry Hill or just hate him, haha.

It was good for Heroes that they won an award, but I was pulling for Family Guy. Mind you, aside from Californication which I just don't like, the nominees had three of my favourites in Family Guy, Heroes and My Name Is Earl.

As regards Harry Hill...from my personal point of view, TV Burp has become boring as it is the same all the time. I know that it is dictated by the TV Shows it rips into, but variety is my preference in a show.

Omg! Every time they came on the screen I jumped up and down and went super fangirl :D

They looked absolutely gorgeous!

It was great to see Tim Kring there too =]

And I can't believe I missed Adrian on GMTV =[ As soon as I read the article, I ran straight to the TV and watched it but he had already been on =[

I just realised he is on LK Today, so it was a good thing I recorded it =] I am watching it now :)

I just found out Milo is going to be on 10.30 on ITV so I am recording that :smile:

But I was too slow to see him on BBC

Edited by domino

Yeah southbank, where the show is filmed is only about half an hour away from me so it would have been silly not to have tired.

My best friend is in love with him but couldn't get the time off to come down with me.

I got a picture singed for her and he took the time to write her a message which was very sweet.

But she asked me to ask him is he was going to be at Eclipse 2 but I totally forgot because of all the drooling I was doing lol

Edited by Miss_Bennet